episode 86

Recap : preeta shrishti went with karan to luthra house

Continue.

Shrishti went out of room and seat on sofa in living room.

In guest room

Mature content.

Karan closed the door and walk towards preeta he rub her hand and foot to provide her some warm.
After sometime karan remove his own clothes and her clothes also.  Preeta shiver in cold.

Karan come over her and kiss her forehead then eyes ➡her cheeks ➡her lips ➡her jaw ➡and her neck like this he kiss her all over upper part
Karan cover both of them with blanket and suck her nipples one by one and rub his body to her to provide her warmness after her nipples he give French like kiss all over her body and then move to her private part karan place his finger over her vagina and slowly slowly make a circle over there. After that he slide his finger inside her preeta jerk a lil. Karan finger her slowly slowly
Preeta moan in her unconscious  condition karan speed up and finger her lil hard preeta moan lil loud and came up in her conscious slowly slowly with karan's last finger stroke preeta cum on his fingers karan went down and lick her cum preeta moan very loud and open her eyes with jerk. She looked at her down and see karan there she thought what going on here is this dream but how she was going to ask him but karan slide his tongue in her vagina and preeta see the stars... She could not handle this and put her hand on his head and try to push him towards her womanhood
She moaned his name.

Preeta: aahhh kk... Kkaran.... Don't.... St.....stop......
She again cum in his mouth karan lick all her juice and come to her kiss her lips she test her own cum and make weird face seeing her face karan laugh.

Karan: hey are you alright preeta nods. Tumne to mujhe darra hi diya. Kya jarurat thi barish me bhigne ki.

Preeta: jarurat nh man kiya to me Aur shrishti......??????  Shrishti?  Shrishti kaha hai?

Karan: sssshhhhh Tension mat lo wo sab me handle kar lunga don't worry.
Chalo so Jate hai..

Preeta: I need you karan I want you... Now..

Karan: are Wah Meri biwi to Bahot bold hogai hai.

Preeta: Ha ho gai hu to Kya itne din hogaye hum dono ekdusre se dur hai plz karan muje pyar do I need your love.... Aware of Karan action. Karan slide his stuff in her in one go.   Aaaahhhaa kkaaarrran.........

Both make love and sleep in each others arms.
End

(When shrishti come out of guest room
Karan msg Kritika about shrishti and Kritika take shrishti with her in her room for rest. )

In morning
(client plan get cancelled because of heavy rain so karan call them and fix appointment at 9 o'clock karan went his room don't disturb preeta's sleep  and get freshnup.

Shrishti wake up and hurried come to guest room and looked at around she see preeta in bed covered with blanket but her clothes are spread on floor  she get shock and went to karan's bed room.

Shri: how dare you karan sir. Apne mere Di ke sath...

Karan: shrishti Dekho jeisa Tum Samjh rahi ho yeisa kuch Nh hai Aur...

Sammy: bhai chale...

Karan: Dekho shri....

Shri: mujhe kuch Nh sunna hai Aur apko malum hai agr Di ko Yeh pata chal gaya to wo to wo to...

Karan: Dekho shrishti Yeh Baat Tum preeta ko Nh bataogi me khud usse Baat karunga. Plz..
Ab agr Tum freshnup ho gai Ho to chale office Humari client ke sath meeting hai. Don't worry sab thik Ho jayega Aur preeta ko yahi rehne do use aaram ki jarurat hai...
Shrishti nods and went with them.

Karan: Sammy Tu dusre gadi me aa me Aur shrishti is gadi me Jate hai mujhe shrishti ne kuch Baat karni hai. Sam nods and went.

In car.

Karan: Dekho shrishti kal jo kuch bhi hua wo jaruri Tha I mean preeta ko halat tumne bhi dekhi thi agr me kuch Nh karta to shayad hum preeta ko kho dete. Aur tum bhi to thi waha Aur to Aur Dr. Bhi Nh aa sakte the Itni barish jo ho rahi thi.

Shri: par sir agr Di ko pata chala to wo....?

Karan: yahi to shrishti preeta ko agr yeh Baat kisi Aur se pata chale to wo bardash Nh kar payegi is liye tum isse kuch Nh bataogi me khud usse bataunga shrishti nods.

In office
Meeting are over karan won the deal.
At entrance karan see preeta is coming.

Karan: preeta?

Shrishti and Sammy look towards entrance.

Shri: Di and hug her. aap thik to hai na.

Karan: preeta Tum yaha keise aa gai tumhe to aaram karna Tha Tum kyu aai yaha.

Shri: Ha Di Aapko aaram karna chahiye Tha.

Preeta: me thik hu ab me achhya mehsus kar rahi hu so aa gai mujhe laga ke meeting me Meri jarurat hogi.

Karan: meeting is over

Sam: Ha Aur deal Hume mili hai.

Shri: Chalo aap ghar chalke aaram karlo thodi der.

Preeta: nh shrishti me an thik hu Chalo hum kam karte hai apna apna.

Karan: Tum office me aa sakti Ho par ek shart pe Aaj Tum kuch kam Nh karogi bas aaram karogi Aur shrishti Yeh jimedari me tum pe sopta hu. Shri nods.
Saying this karan went with Sam.

Shri: Di aap thik to ho na?

Preeta: Ha sirf thodisi weakness hai that's it.

Monisha pass from there and see preeshri.

Monisha: oh preeta Kya hua Tumhe yeise langdake kyu chal rahi ho.

Shri: tumhe Kya karna hai Chalo jao apna kam Karo...

Monisha: glare angryly and was about to go but her eyes stop on preeta's neck there is a love bit. She suspects something but went from there.

Shri: chudel kahi ki.
Preeta giggle and went to do complete their work

Like this pass the 1 week.

At luthra house.

Karan: Chalo preeta ready Ho to sath chalte tumhari gadi driver le aayega.

Preeta: bg karan Aaj me Nh aa rahi office Aaj me leave pe hu.

Karan: kya hua Tum thik to ho.

Preeta: me thik hu. Kyu me 1 leave Nh le sakti kya.

Karan: are mene yeisa Kab kaha thik hai Tum aaram Karo me chalat hu Byy.

At hospital.

Dr. : Dekho preeta Tum Jo keh rahi ho Uske liye Hume kuch test karne padenge tumhare.

Preeta nods. And went with Dr. For test.

Precap: bad news for preeran but preeta aware from this news.