episode 46

Recap:

Dadi hide preeta, dadi's plan work karan miss preeta very badly. When preeta come back karan show her his love. With Some intimate scenes.

OK let's continue.

Preeta: K... Karannn.. She moaned making him hard.

Karan: tell me preeta you want more or not. She closed her eyes and he took that as a chance to claim her nipple in his mouth. Sucking it as she screamed his name. Her breath were ragged and quick as her hand tried to claw her way out of his hold but he still held her tight. He give attention to both of them going down with his lips trailing down to her belly button while taking the rest of her dress off throwing it around room.

Karan: are you OK?
He ask her as a tear fell out of her eye. His hand moved away from her wrist and wiped the long tear as she popped her head up and down while her breath went back to normal.

Karan: it will end soon!
He prepares kisses along her shoulders and then her chest. He go down to her belly button and kiss there making her cover her face in embarrassment.

Karan: keep looking at me. Look at me what I am about to do to you. She shake her head at first making him chuckle.

Karan: Preeta look at me.
He demanded as he lightly slapped her thigh making her yeld. She slowly withdrew her hand stared at him making him smirk in victory as he hooked tow fingers inside her underties. Gently taking it out and threw it somewhere in the room as her lil kitty full on show for him. He trailed his finger over her little  bunddle of nervousness as she bit her lips  to surpass a moan he cupped his hand on her vagina as she tried to close her legs but he kept them at place opening them only for him. As he rubbed her clit steadily and mildily while she cry out in pleasure. She was gushing out with wetness as he spread out her lips and shoved a finger into her making her  moan louder

Preeta: Kara... No nooo..  Oh god.. Aahhha!

He roughed the speed up as she screamed this time making him move his finger more inside of her. She tried to pull herself away but he kept his hold strong on her thighs. Making it hard for her to move.he kept changing his paces. She had her face turned away towards the sideaways as she tried to keep up with pace.

Preeta: make it stop! 
She yelled and withered beneath him,  he brought his lips on her clit and suck it lick it harshly making her scream his name.

Karan mind : fuck!! her moan and screams were music to my ears.

Karan: just relax
He told her and went back to lick and suck her juice out. She was a moaning mess as he tasted her slowly taking his time,

Karan: wow you tasted pure and sweet babydoll. Preeta shyly smile. I want this dessert every day and night after dinner and before breakfast.

Preeta: karan plz.

Karan: no I want means I want.

Preeta: karan plz don't talk like. Aur Tumhara Ho gaya Jo to chodo mujhe Jane do.

Karan: OK me yeisi bate Nh karunga Aur mujhe malum hai mera dessert keise Lena hai. Ab shhhh mujhe apna kam karne do mera Abhi kam Pura Nh huva hai. Saying this he again go down and tasted every part of her making her come on the edge of her oragasm. She finally cummed as he slowed down while she catch her breath and then he added another finger making her go on another round. He spread her leg more and put the on his shoulder so he could have the control. She clutched the bed sheets tighter as her eyes rolled back from the pleasure. Her face full red from the intimate position as she tried to hide herself from him. Her hips gradually started moving with his fingers but she tried not to show it as he cruled his fingers inside her making her cum for second time.

Karan: are you OK ? Did you feel any pain?
Preeta nods no. Then he lay beside her on bed. To her in his arms and tightly hug her.

Preeta: karan...

Karan: hmm?

Preeta: .....ab.... Ho... Ho gaya Kya?

Karan: Kya?  Kya Ho gaya?

Preeta: wo.... Wo.. Kuch Nh.

Karan with tease: are Bolo na Kya bolna chahti ho.

Preeta nods no...

Karan: are Bolo to mujhe tumhare muh se Sunna hai.

Preeta: wo Jo... Wo Jo Abhi Tum kar rahe the.

Karan tease: wo to hum Jo Abhi kar rahe the Uske bareme puchh rahi ho Tum preeta nods. Agar tumhe Aur chahiye to me kar sakta hu puri raat kar sakta hu.

Preeta: chiiiieeeee.!!!!
Saying this she hide her face in his arm karan hug her and both sleep.