"Cupid's bow" (PART 1)- SCP Bryrio

Current time= 18:45, November 21 2022

Inside Mario's house:

Mario's (1st) sister: (insert 2nd sister's name here), truth or dare!

2nd sister: I choose dare! I'm not a chicken! 

1st sister: I dare you to lick the wall!

Mario: Aw- hehe. A dare is a dare!

2nd sister: Ew... Fine.

-She licks the wall-

2nd sister: Blahhh-

1st sister: I have a picture!

2nd sister: Whateverrrr! Mario!

Mario: Uh oh-

Mario knew where this was going, they had been asking the whole day even though he wouldn't answer. He could tell he was in trouble.

2nd sister: Truth. or. dare.

Mario: Uh- dare?

1st sister: I dare you to tell us the WHOLE story of your first kiss!

Mario: Is it too late to change to truth?

2nd sister: You know that even if you do change it, we're going to ask the same thing, right?

Mario foresaw this. From the moment they asked him to play with them, he knew what was going to happen, but there was no going back. He was still curious about one thing though.

Mario: How did you guys even know I had my first kiss?

1st sister: This morning we overheard Kaylabear and Xylobear talking about it.

Mario sent subtle signs to the two bears.

Mario: You. both. are. dead.

Kaylabear didn't understand the message but still felt chills down her spine, meanwhile Xylo received the message and was even more scared.

2nd sister: So, are you going to tell us? Who was it?

Mario: Ugh... Oh well... You guys know Bryan right?

1st sister: Of course! He came during our birthday!

2nd sister: Wait... No way! Really?!

Mario: Yeah... Hm...

November 20 2019

Mario: Which floor is this?

Xylo: How would I know, it's not like there's a number there or anything.

Kayla: Whatever! We just need to get out of here, right? Let's just look around, okay?

Both the immortal dummy and the angry bear walked out the door.

Bryan: You did that to make them stop fighting, right? Even though you know they'll just  start another fight soon enough?

Kayla: What was I supposed to do? They were going to beat each other up.

Bryan: I doubt Xylo could hurt people with fists though.

Kayla: We should follow them and make sure the-

Xylo: RuuUUUNNN!

Bryan/Kayla: Huh?

Mario: Just run!

Bryan and Kay turn their heads  to where Mario and Xylo are and see a giant heart wolf and realize the amount of valentines decorations in the halls. They scream, run down the hall and hide in a room at the end of the hall.