Roses and books - Made up AU - part 1

This AU is inspired by the anime 'My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!'

Mario's side

"It's been a few weeks since I realized that I got reincarnated to this world." said Mario reading his mystery novel. "... I'm bored..." he said, sighing. 

"These books are great though. I wonder why they're considered for commoners" He said while sitting up. While doing so, he heard a knock on his door.

"Come in!" After giving permission, the door opened and Ann, the maid in charge of him, came in. 

"You have been invited to a tea party along with your friend, Xylo. Are you willing to go?"

"I mean, sure." He responded. "Maybe I could find someone who likes books like me." He thought to himself.

~time skip to the tea party~

"Well, I'm here." He said while looking at the mansion that was slightly smaller than his.                 "I guess I should go inside" He thought out loud.

Once he stepped inside, he saw a bunch of people and tables full of food. From where he was standing, he could see his friend, Xylo, eating a bunch of sweets on the table. Since he didn't know anyone else there, he went up to his friend, who was chowing down a bunch of sweets quietly.

"You might want to stop before someone else sees." When he said that, Xylo jumped out of shock and let out a sigh of relief when he saw it was his friend.

"If it wasn't me who saw you, they could've ruined your family's name." Mario said, and with a face of disbelief said "How are you even eating that much?" he claimed while pointing at the two empty trays beside them.

"I don't know, I guess I have a big stomac-" Xylo was saying before being interrupted by someone tapping his shoulder.

"Prince Xylo, people are requesting your presence over there." Said one of the hosts.

"Oh, of course. Mario?" Xylo questioned his friend.

"Go ahead." Mario replied. "I wanted to leave this crowded place anyways."

"Alright, there's a nice garden outside to your left. I think you'll like it." Xylo said before leaving.

"I guess I should go there then." Mario thought to himself.

Once he reached outside he saw the most beautiful garden of roses he had ever seen. It was full of different colors of roses. White, red, yellow, pink, orange, lilac and purple... some of them were even multi-colored.

While walking around the garden of roses, he spotted a beautiful soft brown-haired person sitting on a bench while reading a book. Mario was mesmerized by his beauty. His smooth, flawless skin; his silky, caramel, golden hair that blew with the wind and his soft, innocent eyes that could captivate any heart.

Mario did not know it then but... at that moment, he fell in love at first sight.

He approached the charming person and once at his side, he looked from above to see what book he was reading. 'The devilish count'  it's cover implied. It seemed as though the person holding the book was too immersed in it to realise the person looking over.

Bryan's side

After leaving the overwhelming crowd at the party, I had decided to read on a bench that was in my garden. Sure, it was somewhat rude to leave the party as I am one of the hosts, but I wasn't the one who decided on doing one. After all, I much more prefer reading quietly in the garden I have taken care of for years.

While I was reading peacefully, a person I had only recognised due to rumours of being one of the most successfull families, gently spoke to me to not scare me. 

"Hello? I am assuming you are one of the guests?" He said.

I look at him and find myself lost in his charming looks. His soft yet somewhat mature features, his beautiful dark, silky hair that blew beautifully with the cold breeze in the air, skin like milk with honey and his cold, sharp yet dreamy eyes could captivate both male and female hearts in a second. 

I instantly felt butterflies dancing in my stomach, no matter how much I tried to stop myself, I couldn't help but have the urge and thought of marrying him. His presence gave me comfort.   "He reminds me of the devilish count..." he thought to himself.

At this time, Bryan had only read of what love is like. So at that moment, he had not realised, he had fallen for the prince he could not stop admiring.

Mario' side

"Hello?" Mario repeated his question as he knelt down in front of him.

"A-Ah, yes. Y-You are Mario Claes, am I right?" Bryan replied.

"Yes, I am. You are?" Mario said.

"B-Bryan Devil, one of the hosts of the party. Um, pleased to meet you!"

"Enchanted to meet you, ma belle rose" Mario said whilst carefully kissing Bryan's hand

Bryan, flustered at not only the kiss but also the nickname, replied

"M-Ma belle rose means 'my beautiful rose', d-does it not?"

"... Does it bother you?

"N-no! It just caught me off guard!"

"Oh, thank goodness!" "Say, do you like books?"

"Y-Yes,  I-I do"

Before Mario could reply, Xylo called out to him.

"Mario! We've got to go!"

"Coming!" "Hey, do you want to come and read at my house tomorrow?"

"Y-yes! I'd love to!"

"Alright! I'll see you tomorrow!" Said Mario to Bryan while leaving

To be continued~

REMINDER!

If you wish to make a request, please specify the following:

1- Fanart or one-shot

2- Plot (a brief explanation of what's happening in the one-shot/fanart)

3- Universe (Sno, Fto, Scp, OoO, OZ, Bryan FNAF AU, ...)