Missing - OriginZ

It had been a month since Bryan and Mario had made a deal. The deal was that every six days, Mario would pick Bryan up in the morning, bring him along and drop him back at the farm the next morning. 

Although, that day, Mario came as promised to pick Bryan up but couldn't see him when he parked. He went off his truck and called out to him.

"Bryan!" Mario called. No response was to be heard though. Luckily, Mario knew the code of his brother's gate and went inside.

"Bryan?" Mario repeated. Again, no response. At this point, Mario was getting a little worried. Bryan was always on time, in fact, most times, he was early.

Mario looked around the whole farm and couldn't find him. That's when he started to panic.

"Hoooly, no no no no no no nO NO!" Mario said out loud. He was really worried.

He rushed to his truck and drove around. But even with that, he couldn't find him. In fact, he couldn't find ANYONE. The misfit's tower was destroyed and so was safehaven. There was no one in sight.

 Honestly, Mario didn't care THAT much about the other people, as he was a solitary wolf. But he couldn't lose the person he cared about. Bryan, the most valuable and precious person to him in the universe. There was no one that he loved more than Bryan, his brother and current lover. He refused to show it, but deep down he knew he loved him, as both titles (Brother and lover).

"I can't afford to lose him, not him too..." At this point, tears were forming in his eyes. He had already lost his parents. He couldn't afford to lose him too. 

~Flashback to when his parents were "alive"~

"Please... Take care of your little brother for me, o-okay?" Those were the last words Mario heard from his bitten mother before she put a bullet in both her and her zombie husband's head.

Mario cried when he heard the two gunshots from his mother. After a while, he got up and cleaned it up. Then, he went inside and was greeted by his brother.

"M-Mario? Are you okay?" Bryan said.

Not knowing how to tell his brother that their parents were dead, he remained.

"A-are mom and dad... dead?"     Mario was shocked by his question. 

"T-they are, aren't they?... I knew this would happen..." Bryan said. This made Mario even more surprised.

"Y-you knew?" Mario replied.

"Mom and dad came in here hours before you came back home and they were panicking. Then, I saw the bite marks on them. They told me not to worry about it, but I knew it was bound to lead to this..." That's when Mario got a clear view of Bryan's face and saw that it looked like he was crying for a long time.

"And they didn't try to silent the gunshots so..." Mario felt his heart break a little when Bryan tried to comfort him in anyway he could.

Bryan did this until they had the fight of Mario wanting to stay out. Every time Mario would come home, Bryan would greet him with a smile. Had food prepared for him, did the chores and did anything Mario needed him to do. Mario knew Bryan did it for him and felt guilty, so he swore to protect Bryan in any way he was able to.

~ End of flashback ~

"Without him, there's nothing left..." Mario said to himself.

It had already turned into night. He went back to the farm and saw vehicles in front of the gate. Not only that, but there were also people there. Austin, Colin, Seekah, Justin, Bri, Xylo, Kayla, and... Bryan. It seemed as they were talking about something important. But, Mario didn't care about that. He only cared that Bryan was safe. With tears rolling down his cheeks, he rushed towards Bryan and hugged him.

Bryan: Huh?! M-Mario?

Mario: Where were you!? DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS?! I WAS LOOKING FOR YOU ALL DAY, YOU IDIOT!

Bryan: I-I'm sorry! Xylo convinced me to help her find a few people that went missing, it was pretty far from here so it took longer to get there, find those people and come back...

Then Bryan heard Mario sobbing while he was still hugging him. Bri... wouldn't stop squealing and taking pictures.

Bryan: A-are you crying?!

Mario: I was scared that I lost you... You're all I have left...

When Bryan heard this, he started crying too. The regret of leaving Mario filled Bryan, but the happiness of knowing that Mario loves him filled him more.

Bryan: I'm sorry...

Xylo: I think we should give them space guys.

Everyone except Bri went into the vehicles.

Austin: Come on Bri!

Bri: Give me a minute!

Bryan and Mario pulled away from the hug.

Austin dragged Bri into the vehicle and all of them drove off.

Mario: Well... Hm.

Bryan: So what you said... about Bri's question...

Mario kissed Bryan's forehead and said

Mario: I wasn't joking, nor lying. What you said back though...

Mario: Also, I'm sleeping here tonight.

Bryan: Um, o-of course!... WaiT whAt!? 

Mario: I'm sleeping here tonight?

Bryan: Well... Sure, I guess...

Mario went close to Bryan's face and wiped his tears with his hand.

Mario: Oh, and you're sleeping with me tonight. You told me you were having nightmares lately and back then, you would climb into my bed whenever you had one, so it should work.

Bryan: O-oh, t-thanks... Wait. Hey! I'm not a kid anymore!

Art for the story:

REMINDER!

If you wish to make a request, please specify the following:

1- Fan-art or one-shot

2- Plot (a brief explanation of what's happening in the one-shot/fan-art)

3-Universe (SCP, OoO, FTO, SNO, OZ, Bryan FNAF AU, Made up AU, ...)

EDIT: Hello people, THIS IS NOT TO BE TAKEN ROMANTICALLY. If I see anyone taking this one as romantic love I'll pew pew :gun:

Edit: Yes, it originally did have romantical aspects, but those were taken out. Please do not further drag it, it's disturbing.