CPR - SCP

"Welcome to the next floor!" Said Bryan and Mario in unison

Bryan: Floor!

Mario: *sigh* You just HAD to have the last word.

Bryan: Of course! 

Mario: I just hope we get back with Kaylabear and Xylo on the next floor.

Bryan: Yeah, I wouldn't want to get stuck with you.

Mario: Same. I don't think I'll survive with you, and that's ironic.

Bryan: Hey! And yeah, you can't die sooo...

Mario: Yeah, yeah, I know. 

Bryan: This place seems clear, no scp's insight... On to the next floor!

They looked around and after a while, they finally found the elevator!... Behind a pool of water.

Mario: Oh, there it is!

Bryan: Uhh, there's no invisible shark in HERE, right?

Due to the fear, Bryan frantically shot the water. Mario tried to stop him until he saw a note on the wall beside him. Mario screamed at Bryan.

Mario: BRYAN! YOU IDIOT! THERE'S NO SHARK THERE! STOP SHOOTING!

Bryan: Uh, huh?

Mario: Would you look over here?! There's a note on the wall.

Bryan: Oh, what does it say?

Mario read the note out loud.

Mario: Warning, the pool ahead is SCP [REDACTED]. It is a pool of water that could sink anything and anyone in it in a matter of 1-4 minutes. It is said to be able to manipulate its position by [REDACTED]. We were able to locate it here in case any scp's tried to escape. To get to the other side, one person must go there and pull the lever. A bridge will form and the others may cross.

Huh, seems a little irresponsible to place this where scp's can see.

Bryan: I'll complain to them once we get out. Plus, not ALL scp's can talk our language.

Mario: True... Soo... About the pool...

Bryan: You're going in.

Mario: *sigh* I never get a break.

Bryan: We're escaping a facility filled with dangerous creatures and you're immortal. Were you expecting ME to go in there?

Mario: No, that would be too much to ask of you.

Bryan: Rude! You know what, just go in already!

Mario: Alright, alright, let me take off my jacket first. By the way, I didn't know you cared for us that much.

Bryan: Uh, what do you mean?

Mario: Well, you were basically crying for Kaylabear when she was about to get guillotined, and now that I think about it, you kept on screaming my name when I was lost in the hallways with the indestructible reptile as if you were worried and I heard you say that you were about to go out to find me, while there was that reptile out there. You must've cared for us at least a little. to do that.

Bryan: ...

Without saying anything else, Bryan pushed Mario in the water.

Bryan: Take that!

Mario: Mmph! *sharp gasp* w-what the heck Bryan!

Bryan: ... Are you ok?

Mario: NO! I-it's freaking cold in here!