A cute tsundere - Scp - Short part 2 of "CPR"

Mario's POV

We got reunited with the others, but I and Bryan have been awkward with each other lately after the CPR thing.

While we're walking around this floor, I feel uneasy. So I alert the others.

Mario: I feel like something's watching us.

Kayla: Yeah, so do I...

Before we could do anything else, we got knocked out.

I woke up and looked around. It was a white room filled with boxes. It seemed as though I was alone. I saw a metal door, but it was locked. I walked around for a while until I heard boxes shifting around. 

Bryan: Ugh! These boxes are heavy!

Mario: Bryan? Are you on the other side of these boxes?

Bryan: M-Mario?! U-uh, well... DUH YOU IDIOT! J-Just help me already!

Mario: Yeah, yeah...

"He's acting a little aggressive. Yet, at the same time, I find it kind of cute..." I thought to myself.

I also found the struggling noises and yelp noises from when he fell funny and cute.

Mario: Pffftt... *chuckles*

Bryan: S-Stop laughing! Hmph!

Mario: Hehe... S-Sorry pfft... I'll pull the boxes now.

Bryan: You better, you idiot!

I pull the boxes and enter his room. Looked just about the same as mine. We looked around but found no opening, so we went to my room. Yet, still no opening. From behind me, I hear a thud. I quickly turn around and see Bryan passed out on the floor. I run towards him and he's passed out cold. I check his temperature and he's boiling.

I pick him up and look around for a place to put him, but everything around us was hard and cold. So I placed him on the only thing that wasn't cold and rock hard, me. I sat against the wall and wrapped myself around him. I made sure that it wasn't too hot or cold for him since either could make his fever worse. 

I guess I fell asleep as well since the next thing I knew was that Kaylabear and Xylo had contained the SCP and found their way to us. I woke Bryan up and looked at him. Once he realized our position, he jolted and became tomato red.

Bryan: WhAt WaS THat?! W-WHAT HAPPENED?!

Mario: You collapsed and had a fever. So I made sure you weren't too cold or hot.

Bryan: Wha- uh- th..k..s...

Mario: What?

Bryan: I-I SAID THANKS, Y-YOU IDIOT!

I chuckled and we all headed toward the elevator. Inside, I decided to check his temperature one more time to make sure he didn't have his fever anymore since he was red. I put my hand on his forehead and my placed my forehead on the other side of my hand.

Bryan: WHA- *internal screaming*

Mario: Pfffttt... Hehe, that's adorable. Either way, you don't have your fever anymore.

Bryan: T-Thanks... idiot.

REMINDER!

I am currently not taking any requests.