DISCLAIMER

Hey there! Thanks for checking out my new story. This is a MUST-READ disclaimer. If you don't read it, that's on you.

———

This book is going to discuss a lot of hard topics(for some, anyway.) LGBT, Panic attacks, torture, and a lot more. I will try my best to make sure there are warnings each chapter for such things, but I can't promise anything.

Next, LGBT. The reader is a female, and she's gay. And Mia on the other hand is going to be bisexual.

I don't know her actual sexuality in Arrow, but this is a fanfiction. This is a story, and it's made so I can clear my mind of the ideas, and so you can be entertained. With that being said, we're giving bisexual-Mia a chance.

Okay, and one more thing. I'm not sure how far I'm going to write some of this stuff. There won't be any all-the-way smut, but I might write part of it, if that makes sense. Making out, steamy and kinky scenes, etc, etc.

There will more than likely be warnings. As said before, no promises though. And on the same note, torture scenes and scenes that contain panic attacks, anxiety attacks, mental breakdowns, etc, are going to be written. I will write what I can to the best of my ability. The torture, there's no escape from that. The panic attacks, breakdowns and stuff? I'm going to try to write those correctly. Everyone handles them differently.

Before I get attacked for it "not being right," please understand that I've had plenty of them. Both anxiety and panic attacks, and even several mental breakdowns myself. And this is me writing what I've felt and what I've gone through down. I can't write it the way somebody else has gone through them. And I'm not gonna write "I start having my/panic-attack/syndromes" because well, no. That's not the type of person I am. So be aware of that.

———

ANYWAYS

LETS GET ON WITH THIS BOOK HAHA

———

PS. This is a safe place for the LGBT community. Please do not discriminate against it.