Chapter 11

(A/n) Guys! Please don't message me about updating. I do have a life outside of Wattpad- I cannot stress that enough. I'm super busy right now with a list of different things and I'm struggling to find the time to write. When I write, you'll know, because you'll have a notification and a new chapter to read. In the mean time I do have a few books in my lists that you can go check out, they're super good! :) have a great day and stay safe y'all

———————————————

"And then, there were seven." I smirk, keeping my bow aimed at Zoe, sensing the other six figures who appeared surrounding me.

"Put down the bow!" Connor yells from my left. I can hear his gun cock.

"Fuck you, Connor." I snap, keeping the bow aimed at Zoe, while turning my head to glance at him, "You really believe I'm just going to soften up because you're my 'brother'?"

Connor gulped, before his brows furrowed. He shot a glare right back at me; one full of hurt. My smirk only grows as I turn to Zoe again.

"You're a daddies girl right? Rene's the mayor still?" I chuckle, "How about you give him a message for me. Keep his blues out of what used to be the Glades."

"What?-" Zoe's cut off by an explosion. But not around us, a few miles down the street.

Everyone's gaze turns towards a building just in sight between several large apartment buildings. A second explosion goes off, fire puffing out the windows. Smoke rises in the air and sirens begin to blare.

"What the hell?! Did you set that up??" John yells. I stare at the explosion before shaking my head.

"Nope.. I'm gonna take this as an opportunity to leave! I think you have lives to save." I smirk, and throw down a flash bang before bolting away.

——————

I rest my bow down on the metal table in my... evil penthouse. I glance between the man different folders and scribbled notes before my eyes lay upon a folded map. I push some stuff away, making just enough room for the map to lay out flat.

Red lines and more little notes litter the map. Star City; formally known as Starling City. With it's counterpart, the glades.

What a wonderful place. I mark an X on the building that exploded during the small battle I escaped from.

Clearly that building is no longer an option for me. I look between the rest of the marked buildings throughout the entire city and sigh. Two others had been scorched as well.

"Either these are three very large coincidences, or somebody is targeting my choices... someone knows my plans.." I mumble, grabbing my red marker once more and drawing large X's over the buildings.

A loud ding comes from my computer. I turn to look at the screen, raising an eyebrow. Why would I be receiving an email at this time?

You can't run. You can't hide. Nowhere in this city is safe enough for you.

I glare at the screen. Yeah sure, I've pissed people off. But they're smart people. They know not to cross paths with me.

Another email comes through. I click off of the first one, opening the second.

Boom... Boom... BOOM... Look out the window.

I stare at the screen, my chest riding and falling. The hair on my arms and neck sticks up, chills running through my body.

All of a sudden, a loud explosion tumbled the city, only a couple blocks down. I bolt to the window, staring at the building that has now caught fire.

A second explosion goes off inside, followed by a much louder third explosion.

"What the actual hell?!" I yell. I bolt back to my computer, clicking the close all tabs button, but not before archiving the emails I'd received. I then shut down the computer.

"Maybe this isn't a coincidence..." I mumble running my hands over my face.

——————

"God Damnit!" Connor yells, slamming one of his fists against the table. All heads turned in his direction.

"Connor, we'll get her, it's ok-" Zoe starts to say but she's cut off.

"No, it's not okay!" Connor yells, throwing his hands into the air before they rest behind his head, "Nothing about this is okay! Apparently JJ and I have a sister who we had no idea about! Not to mention, she's a CRIMINAL!"

Connor sighs, continuing, "And on top of that we have some arsonist exploding a bunch of buildings throughout the city!!"

JJ appears behind Connor, resting a hand on his shoulder. "It'll be alright, brother."

Connor nods, "I hope so.. thanks man."

JJ flashes his brother a smile, before looking towards John and Lyla.

"Hey mom, dad, I think we've got it from here. You guys should go home, get some rest." He hums.

John glances at Lyla, "Are you sure? We don't mind-"

"Really, it's fine." Mia chimes in, "Get some rest. You've had a long day."

Both John and Lyla nod their heads, taking their leave to get their much needed rest.

————
(A/n) this one is also kinda short and I apologize... I have a lot going on rn and we think I have ADHD- and there's so much distracting me while writing this but I know I desperately need something to get published so... yeah, here's this!