1

I sighed heavily as I walked through the entrance. The school was a bit crowded for my liking, and it annoyed me seeing other people being loud. I tried finding my class as I walked through the crowd. If you're just going to stand around and talk, don't do it in the middle of the hallway! I glared at the group of girls in front of me. I went around them, but I accidentally tripped on my feet. Just perfect... I waited for impact, but it never came. "Are you okay?" I stood up and looked at the tall boy in front of me. I dusted myself off on where he touched me. "I'm fine...thank you, I suppose," I said to him. I took a better look at him and saw he seemed to resemble a snake a bit. "Um...do you have any chance of knowing where class 6 is located? I'm new to the school." I asked him. "Class 6? Hey, we have the same class together." he smiled. His tongue stuck out a bit. "What a surprise." I gave half a chuckle. "It's this way," he said as he grabbed my hand. I blushed at the contact he was giving me. We stopped as we got to the entrance of the classroom. "Next time, ask for permission to hold my hand. I'm not fond of strangers holding it." I told him. "Well, let's not be strangers, huh? I'm Daisho Suguru." he introduced himself. "Kuroo (Y/n)," I replied. He choked on air and coughed. I raised a brow at him and covered my mouth as he coughed. "K-Kuroo...as in you're related by Kuroo Tetsuro?" I nodded slowly. "You're aware of my brother?" I asked. "In a way, I suppose..." he sweatdropped. "Funny...he never mentions you." I walked away and went inside the classroom. 

----

I looked up from my book to see Daisho peeking at it. "What is it?" I asked. "What book are you reading? It looks like it's from a different language," he said, pointing at it. "It's an American book," I informed. "Can you speak the American language?" I shook my head. "I only know how to read it." I sighed. He hummed. The bell rang, and school was over. I got my belongings and walked out of the classroom. "Are you going home?" Why is he still following me? "I'm looking for a club. Anything with writing?" I asked him. Might as well ask him for help. He thought for a minute. "There is a writing club. I can show you." he smiled. "Su-" before I can finish, he dragged me around. "You really like holding a person's hand." I wiped my hand on my skirt. He chuckled a bit. "Not really. I just want to see if you would react in a certain way." he teased and stuck his tongue out a bit. I raised a brow and pouted. I flicked his forehead and sighed. "Ow!" he pouted. "In your dreams, you snake." I walked into the room, and he waved bye. 

----

I walked out of the room and walked outside. "Kuroo-Chan!" I heard a certain snake shout. I turned around and looked at him. He motioned me to come over to him. I rolled my eyes and went towards him. "What is it now, you snake?" I questioned. "I thought the nickname was temporary!" he whined. "Is there something you want? If not then I'm leaving." I said, starting to walk away. "Hold on. I want you to meet my friends, who are also my teammates." I looked at the team. They all looked at me with smiles or neutral faces. "Exactly why am I meeting them?" I asked. "You're new to our school. You should make some friends." Daisho smiled at me. I froze for a minute, and then I clicked my tongue. "Let's hope they're less annoying unlike you," I said walking out. I took out my skateboard and skated to the train. 

- Daisho POV -

After she left, my team looked at me with a curious look. "Kuroo? As in she's related to your enemy from Nekoma?" Sakishima asked. I sighed and nodded. "What are you exactly going to do with her?" Numai asked. "Geeze you sound like I'm going to kill her. Nothing really...besides being her friend. She tolerable than her stupid brother." I responded. "Is this another way to tick him off as well?" Sakishima asked. I sweatdropped and back up the door. "Well that too but mostly becoming her friend." I said. "Whatever you say." he responded. 

- (Y/n) POV -

I arrived at my apartment and Mochi was waiting for me by the door. Mochi was my black cat. She had soft silky black fur and bright green eyes. "Did you miss me?" I picked her up and carried her in my arms. She purred and snuggled against my neck. Since I was attending school at Nohebi which was a bit far from home. Also to be away from him. I put Mochi down and went to go take a shower. As I took a shower, I stood there looking at the wall. All of my thoughts from last year started to flood in. "Isn't it lovely...all alone?" I sang quietly. I turned off the water as it ran cold. I got out and began to get ready for bed. I already finished my homework at school and I already ate dinner. I sighed heavily as I landed on my bed. "Goodnight Mochi." she cuddled against me and I fell asleep.