10

~ Time Skip ~
"Suguru! Hurry up! Kenma and Tetsu are almost here!" I shouted in the loft. "Sorry kitty!" He came down the stairs and smiled at me. He kissed my cheek as he passed by me. I turned around to face him. "Do you have everything before we go to the main event?" I asked. He hummed and tucked his suit neatly in the bag. I smiled but I was also nervous about today. After all, it is our wedding. I picked up mochi and she purred at my touch as I petted her. "They're here!" Suguru called out. I looked out the window as saw my brothers car outside. We hurried down to them and apologized for being a bit late.
----
"Here comes the bride~!" Akane and Alisa sang. I blushed and smiled.

Your wedding dress

Your wedding dress.

My two friends squealed and are ready for the wedding to began. I looked towards the door that opened and in came my brother. "You look lovely sis." He smiled. "Thank you, brother." I smiled back. "Ready?" He took his hand out towards me. I took a breath in and out and took his hand. "I'm ready." We both walked onto the aisle and I saw everyone standing up. I smiled widely as I looked at Suguru. "Take care of my sister, you snake-bastard." Tetsu said. I punched his shoulder slightly and he walked away with a goofy smile. I grabbed Suguru's hand and he kissed it. "Have I ever told you that you look beautiful in green?" He said with a smirk. "Many times snake." I smiled.
"Do you Daishou Suguru take Kuroo (Y/n) as your lawful wedded wife?" "I do." "And do you-" "I do." I smiled. Our friends laughed and Suguru chuckled. "I pronounced you husband and wife." I felt Suguru's arms wrap around me. I felt his lips smash into mine. Our friends cheered and I heard my brother cry. "Kuroo, stop crying." Kenma said.
~Time skip ~
"How are you holding up?" Suguru was away due to his volleyball thing. "I'm doing fine. Aoi come say hi to daddy!" I called out to our daughter. Her little form ran in. Her long green hair tied up into two pigtails. "Hi daddy!" She waved at the camera. "Hey kitten. Are you taking care of mommy and your baby brother?" She nodded happily. "Yup! I felt little brother kick in mommy's belly. When are you coming home?" She asked. "Tomorrow kitten." He smiled. I smiled dearly as our daughter smiled and cheered. "I'll be home soon." "Be safe snake." I said to him.
----
"I'm home!" I heard Suguru. "Daddy!" Aoi smiled. He carried her up and I walked over to him. "I'm glad you're back." I kissed him. "I am too." He smiled. We sat in the living room and mochi, Kyo, and Ren; their baby. Climbed on to join us. "I love you, kitty." Suguru said. "I love you too, snake." I hummed and rested my head on his shoulder.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The end.

Hope you liked it! Happily reading!❤🐍