7

"Miss Kuroo." the teacher for the writing club stopped me in the hallway. "Yes?" I asked. "Congratulations. You won." She smiled cheerfully at me and handed me an envelope. I smiled and bowed at her. "Thank you. I am completely overjoyed." I said, and she went back to work. I put the envelope in my bag and smiled. At least something good happened this time. I then thought about telling Suguru about the news...then I realized. I'm not supposed to be near him. I miss him so much. All the conversations we shared. All the laughs we shared. He stopped by my apartment whenever he can. Though, I ignored him and waited for him to walk away. I never knew how much I missed him. I stopped as I saw him with Mika-chan. He had a smile, but it was fake. I learned more than enough to know what his true smile and fake one look like. I raised a brow but moved along. 

- Daisho POV -

"Care to explain to me why you pushed (Y/n) off the stairs?" I asked her. I looked at her to see her eyes widening a bit. "Why would you think that? I would never-" I cut her off and kicked the volleyball harshly to the wall. "Don't play dumb! Though you might be dumb that I wouldn't know about it." I said. I glared at her. "I know everything even to the first day you started this bulls***." She turned pale and looked away from me. I turned away from her. "We're done." I was about to leave until she grabbed onto my arm. "What does she have that I don't?! Why do you focus more on her than me!? She doesn't deserve you! I do!" she yelled. I glared down at her. "She at least has a heart! She is as least worth my time! You don't deserve anything after you did to her! She deserves everything, and that includes me! I love her!" I harshly pulled my arm away from her. I walked out...then I began to run. I love her...I love her...I love (Y/n)! I quickly bought her her favorite flowers. I knocked on the door rapidly. "(Y/n)! Please open up! I know everything. I'm sorry I was so blind and so late to realize that. I broke up with her, and-. Please, just open the door. I have something important to tell you." I said She opened the door just a bit and looked up at me. I smiled at her seeing her cute face. She quickly hugged me, and I hugged back. I missed her touch. Her sweet embrace. "I'm sorry...I'm sorry for ignoring you. I thought it be best for all of us." she apologized. "There's no need for that. You did nothing wrong, to begin with." I said. I looked in her apartment and saw boxes. "W-What's with all the boxes?" I asked. "O-Oh, I won the writing contest. Apparently, it amazed all the writers, and they want me to work at their company. I'll have to move back with my brother." she said. My heart sank, and I clutched the flowers tightly. She seems so happy...I'm happy for her. "So what was the important thing you wanted to tell me?" she asked. I gave her a bright smile and held back my tears. "I wish you luck, and I hope you become the best writer around." I handed her the flowers. "My favorite...you never seem to fail me, on being my friend. Thank you." she smiled. She doesn't need me to get in her way. Mochi came into the window, and she came in with another cat. "Mochi?" I laughed. "So this is this the street cat?" (Y/n) giggled. "You poor thing. Let's bath you." she picked up the orange cat, and I picked up Mochi. I smiled, seeing (Y/n). I just hope she'll do fine and keeps in contact with me. 

.....

"I'll be sure to take care of Kyo." I smiled and helped (Y/n) put her boxes outside of her family's house. (Y/n) and I decided to call the orange cat Kyo. He's a fighter but can be calming at times. She smiled at me. "Sorry that I couldn't take him in. But it's good he got attached to you." she laughed. I chuckled, and I heard the door open. "There's my sister!" that bed-hair bastard yelled. She was engulfed by his hug, and she continued to punch him off. "Why must you be so mean to me?" he whined. He then looked at me. "Snake bastard." "Bed-hair bastard." we both greeted. "Enough you two. Now you help me," she said, pointing to her brother. She walked inside to retrieve something. "Thank you. For helping my sister get better." Kuroo said. "It's nothing. Just helping a friend out." I said. He hummed and put the boxes inside. "Suguru." I faced towards (Y/n). "You left this last time you visited...when I started to ignore you. I want you to have it back," she said and handed my hoodie back. I smiled and ruffled her hair a bit. I took off the one I was wearing now and handed it to her. "Let's trade." I stuck my tongue out a bit. "H-Huh?!" I saw a hint of blush on her face. Cute. "I should get going. I'll miss you at school, Kitty." I gave her one last hug, and she punched my stomach a bit. "Don't make it sound like we'll never see each other again. I'm still going to see the match against you and my brother," she said. "R-Right." I chuckled. "I'll see you again Suguru." she smiled. "Same to you." I smiled back at her. 

- (Y/n) POV -

"You like him, don't you?" I jumped and slammed the pillow at Tetsuro's face. "Hey! Don't scare me like that!" I pouted. He gave me a blank stare. "You didn't answer my question," he said. "So what if I do? You aren't going to let that happen." I said. I hugged the pillow. "Maybe not...but you like him a lot, don't you?" I let out a heavy sigh. "It's nothing. He probably doesn't feel the same for me anyway. Just drop the topic." I said. He sighed and walked out of my room. "Call me if you need anything." I nodded at his words. I held onto Suguru's hoodie and fell asleep.