9

I sighed heavily as I walked down the school hallway. I looked around to see lovers or friends hanging around the side of the hall. I looked down and thought about Suguru. I missed the bastards' presence. I arrived at my class and sat down at my desk. I took out a book and waited for the teacher. "Hey, what's that?" "Who are those guys?" I raised a brow as students crowded the windows. "Those are Nohebi kids!" One said. My eyes widen, and I pushed my way through the crowd.  "Suguru?" I whispered. He was there and the rest of the team. Though...they had instruments. I watched as they started playing. The students opened the windows, and I heard Suguru sing. 

"Let it out, been building up. You better let it out."

I saw his eyes look around to find me. Of course, I was on the top floor, and it was a long way down to the entrance of the school. 

"Say everything you've been meaning out, I want it to burn."

I moved back thinking of what I was going to do. 

"When you tell me I'm such a wreck. It isn't easy cleaning up your mess." 

I smiled bitterly at that. He has been there to clean up the pieces to build me back up. "I wonder who the lucky girl is?" "I wish my boyfriend would do this for me." two girls said. I looked back down at Suguru. 

"It's like I've got a rope around my neck. She says it won't hurt..." 

I sighed and turned my back on him.

"But everything you do makes my heart race. I can't even think straight. Is this just a game to you?" 

" Reruns every night. It's always the same fight, and I think you should know..."

I turned to look at him. 

"I hate your touch, I hate your mouth. I can't stand every single word that falls out. But you're all I've been dreaming of. This is not another song about love." 

I felt my heart race and pushed past the crowd behind me. 

"I hate your voice. I hate your lips. I hate how bad I wanna steal your kiss." 

I wanna kiss you too...Suguru. I push all those negative thoughts away and went to find him. He loves me...He loves me!

"But you're all I've been dreaming of. This is not another song about love." 

I ran down the halls, but it was a bit crowded since everyone was trying to watch what was happening. I push past them while I apologized for shoving. I saw my brother and Kenma in the halls. "(Y/n)?!" Tetsuro called out. "I love him!" I shouted and smiled. He smiled as I ran past him. I moved down to the stairs quickly as saw a few of my friends. "Go get him, (Y/n)!" Lev cheered. I blushed and continued to find the entrance. 

"Sing these words for the girl I've been dreaming of. Is this just another song about love?" 

I walked out of the school and saw him. His eyes widen, but they changed to loving eyes. He smiled at me, and I smiled back. 

"Let it out. Been building up I better let it out. Say everything that I've been meaning now, dreaming about. I mean it now, I need it now. I need your touch, I have no doubt. I want your love until it all runs out. 'Cause, you're all that I've been dreaming of. Is this just another song about love?"

I walked closer to him and he held out his hand. I didn't hesitate to hold it. I was shocked that he pulled me closer to him.

"I need your voice, I need your lips. I need you bad, I wanna steal your kiss. 'Cause, you're all that I've been dreaming of. This is just another song, about another song about love" 

I felt him pull me closer and I looked up at him. "I truly do love you." He whispered in my ear. I blushed heavily. I was red as a cherry tomato. I then felt his lips on mine, and I felt like I was going to pass out. I ignored all the cheers and shouts the students did. For now...it was just me and him. "My sly snake." I smiled at him. He stuck his tongue out and kissed me again. 

Sorry again if this is short...I know it's crappy....anyway, happy reading!