Intro

-love interest-

Shinra Kusakabe

Benimaru Shinmon

Tamaki Kotatsu

Sho Kusakabe

Iris

Arrow

Arthur Boyle

Lisa Isaribi

Maki Oze

Haumea

Hibana

Inca Kasugatani

Takeru Noto

Toru Kishiri

Vulcan Joseph

The reason that some have maybe is that I'm not sure if some of you want those charters. If some of you want more characters feel free to ask and I look into it to see if I'll add them. If no one had anything to say about the character I'll assume everyone is fine.

It's been a while and I forgot to take out the maybes so these are the official love interest unless someone want more ppl

Now for introductions <•^•>, I am Marina Yuki Haru! But just call me Marina, Mari, or Marina-chan. I am the author of this book so let's get some things down before we talk about Y/n. So I'll try to update a chapter once a week but I might update twice a week for the reason that I have to update my Danganronpa fanfic and later on, once more episodes of the promised neverland come out I might be slow on updates or just put on hold.

Aldo so sorry for any grammar mistakes and somethings might not make sense so sorry about that too. But anyway enough about me time to know info about Y/n!

Your regular outfit.

    Y/n L/n is the 7th pillar

    Y/n L/n is the 7th pillar. She had a normal and happy family of three. Her father D/n L/n(D/n= dad's name) and her mom M/n L/n(mom's name).
But then her parents went in flame. By that time her neighbors had called the fire force. Then her adolla burst started or was discovered. Also, I believe the fourth generation is already a thing. So Y/n is fifth-gen her power is basically second and third-gen but there also a secret. She is kind of like Todorki.

    She can control ice and fire but unlike todoroni, she can control them on either side. There is also a plus side that only she can control water since fire and ice can make water. She is also trying to heal wounds with water. Kinda like Katra from atla. She can also make weapons out of just her fire/ice. Two things happen to her when she overuses her powers. 1. She will pass out and if she doesn't when she goes to sleep she will be asleep for a while and nothing can wake her up. Well except for two things food and Vicks vaporub.

    If y'all Hispanic you will know that that shit will cure anything. Fyi Y/n is half Hispanic too. Y/n is 16 so the love interest will be around that age. And one last thing Y/n can also provide blue flames but for that, her emotions have to be supper dupper high and that usually doesn't happen but as you can probably figure out the blue flames are really powerful probably the top. Also since I'm using the anime I'm going to be making my own endings.

    And that's everything so until then Marina out!