Chapter 3

I now have Twitter it's Anime-Simp22. Y'all better be thankful cause I didn't go to the bathroom until I was done😤 Jk jk also change Carol if that is your name

-Y/n's pov-

    "Yeah! The Rookie Games are here!" Shinra yelled. "Tamaki Kotatsu. Ready to kick some butt!" This Tamaki girl yelled who was next to Shinra. "BEGONE THOT!" I yelled as I spun kicked Shinra. "Sorry bout him I'm Y/n L/n from compy 8 nice to meet you," I said to her as I stuck out my hand. "Tamaki Kotatsu company 1 nice to meet you too." She said as she shook my hand.

    "*Gasp* Wone Wone Nyine!" Maki said. " 'Wone Wone' what?" Shinra asked. "You don't know them? They're the Fire Defense Agency's mascots. Wone Wone Nyine!" Maki explained. "These are our mascots? Even the old dude?" Shinra asked. "Oh. His name is Mamoru." Maki told him. "Whatever you say," Shinra said. "Initially the characters were two dogs and a cat, but for whatever reason, the higher-ups at the Agency complained about all of them being animals. So they switched things up a little and made one of them an old man who kinda looks like a dog instead." Maki explained to Shinra.

    "If you ask me, they'd be better off with two dogs." "Huh? But Mamoru is adorable!" "Him?" "Mh-hm. Mh-hm." "Him?" "Mh-hm. Mh-hm." Shinra and Maki were saying. "No, it can't be." I heard Shinra say. "Hm? Is something wrong- Hey Shinra! You can't just go off!" I said as I was about to go after him. "Stay here my Queen if we go after him we will also be late. We'll just wait" Arthur said. None the less I nodded my head and stayed.

    Apparently, Shinra wanted to talk to Tamaki's captain but in the end, Tamaki's "Luck" got to her and I had to hold myself but before I murdered Shinra for touching her the wrong way even if it was an accident. Still, Shinra went to try and talk to the captain but the exam/competition. "Inside this building, you'll find a simulated fire scene. Your objectives are as follows: Overcome the obstacles within, rescue any who require it, and be the first one to reach the crewman who's posing as an Infernal." The crewman explained. "So that's it. We storm the castle." Arthur said.

    "Ready, rookies? Begin!" With that everyone started rushing. Well except me and Shinra. Shinra flew to the top while I started running and did a cartwheel so when the flames came out of my hands I would propel myself to the top. Which thankfully ended up working. I ended up landing next to Shinra. "Appearing from the sky is the mark of a true hero. Well, here we go." He said. "I've got more questions for that captain. I need to wrap this up and fast," he said.

    "Then I'll help you be the first one to reach the 'Infernal'," I told him. "Huh? Don't you want to win?" he asked me. "No not really I just want to finish this so I can go eat. So I don't really mind. Feel free to join me if you want." I responded. "Thanks think I will," he told me with his smile making me blush a bit. "Hello? Are there any survivors up here?" Just as Shinra said that we saw a man who had just let go of one of the crewmen. "Hey there. I took the liberty of ensuring our conversation wouldn't be interrupted. I need your full attention. Ya got that, Devil Foot? Girly?" he asked us.

    "Uh..." we both said. "I have some info about the fire that happened 12 years ago from both of you. Would you like to hear it?" he asked. "You what?" Shinra asked. "...There really isn't much about my fire though," I said. "Ya sure? Then where is Carol?" he asked. "How do you-" I asked but was cut off by Shinra "How? Who the hell are you?" he asked. "You are curious, right? About that fire that claimed the lives of your mommy and sweet baby brother? About the day that you, yourself, became a devil. And you girly. You're curious on why your sweet sister wasn't found even though the stone you both have that tells if your both alive was still cold indicating that she was alive." he asked us.

    "Wait, how do you know about that? The fire... and my family? Get away from those crewmen!" Shinra yelled at him. "Huh? Really? You're more worried about these two than the mysteries of your past? What about you girly?" he asked me. "If you don't get away from them I'll have to use force!" I said while my glowed e/c.(eye color) "You Fire Soldiers... I'll tell you what. If these men are making it hard for you to focus...then I guess I'll have to kill them." he said as he held a card made out of flames.

    "Don't you dare!" Shinra yelled as he started fighting the guy. I managed to move the crewman and took out my lightsaber(yes it's the name) it now has a light shade of blue flames. "Now, what do you know about the fire? Tell me!" Shinra who was next to me said. "Oh, I'll tell you, but only if you both manage to entertain me first." The guy said as he took out a container with black powder. "Time to play. Let's see how many moves you can last," he said.