INSECURITIES ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

A/N: This is another chubby y/n because you don't really see a lot of those. I'll do one with a skinny y/n sooner or later:)

•Y/n pov•
(Why can I just like what I see?) I thought to myself as I look into the mirror. It's as if god cursed me and this is my punishment. My rolls, big boobs, big thighs, flat ass. God I don't even have curves. The only thing I got going for me is my personality. As I was busy criticizing myself, I didn't notice my girlfriend walk in the room. She quietly wrapped her arms around my waist and kissed the top of my head. Still looking into the mirror I asked her...

"Yelena?"

"Hm?" She said with a confused expression
"Why do you like me?"
She smiled and said...
"Because you're beautiful and you have a great personality. You're practically the only one who can deal with me...except when you're on your period of course." She rest her chin on top of my head.
"Why do you ask?" She says raising an eyebrow.
"Because I'm fat. And you don't belong with somebody like me."
"That's not true y/n. You know that."
She used my full name. Meaning she's irritated.
"Who told you that bullshit?" She said with an expression of disgust and anger.
"I did."
"Why? You're literally gorgeous y/n"
"I have no curves, big boobs, no ass, and thighs. Not to mention my tummy"
"Okay 1 you're thighs are fucking amazing, thank you. 2 your boobs are fine, they're warm and I can put my head in them. 3 your tummy? My pillow #3. 4 your curves? I don't care. As long as your bones are fully functional and I can but my head between your legs, it's fine"
She spins me around and look deeply into my e/c eyes.
"Now what were you saying earlier about being fat?"
Her aura scared me so I stayed silent. She lifted my chin and said...

"Thought so. Now come on, let's take a bath"
A/N: I'm sorry it's so short, I'm in class so it was kind of rushed