EXPERIMENT ʜᴀɴᴊɪ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

A/N: idk if this is considered rough seggzy time but it includes whips, v!bs, and more. Thank you for listening to my ted talk
————————————————————————
Hanji pov
___________________________
"Awee come on Y/n. Be a good girl and take another one for me yeah?" I say pulling out another toy.

I look to the girl. Tears falling, high pitched moans, legs shaking. It was beautiful to me. She shook her head and tried to speak but the rag in her mouth prevented her from doing that. She violently thrashed around as I watch her in amusement.

"Keep doing that and you're gonna get punished little one." She immediately stops and calms down. I walk over and take the rag out her mouth.

"H-Hanji please no more..." Voice cracking a little bit at the end.

"Oh? But I thought you liked it?" I say with a smirk on my face.

"I-I did b-but it's too much. I can't take anymore. You've emptied me out enough..."

I pout a bit.

"But I want to keep experimenting on you. Pleaseeee Y/n" I say begging for her to let me keep going. She sulks in defeat.

"Fine...one more." When She says that my face lights up. I put on the strap and signal for her to come over to me. She hesitated before she actually followed my orders.

"Sit on my lap."

She looks at the strap and her eyes widen.

"Hanji that's too big. It won't fit"

"Well I'll make it fit."

I pat my thigh.

"Sit. Now." Voice as stern as I could mame it be.

She finally complies and sits.

"Look in the mirror." I say pointing at our reflection. My fingers trace the marks on her skin from the whip I used.

"I like how pretty you look with these marks...it shows who this pussy belongs to."

I give her thigh a hard slap and she gasps.

"Hanji please...just get on with it already. I can't wait anymore."

"Oh? Weren't you just saying that you couldn't cum anymore?"

She turns her head away in embarrassment. I harshly make her look at the mirror again.

"Eyes on me pretty girl."

She squirms and wiggles in my lap. I put my glasses on her face.

"Wear those. Now where were we..." I quickly shove the plastic toy inside of her. She yelps. Back arching and eyes rolling back. I thrust up into her causing a loud moan to leave her mouth.

"You like that huh?"

She nods her head.

"Well then I'll do it again." Thrusting again, again, and again. Tears can be seen in her eyes as her head hangs low. I grab her chin and make her look at me.

"Awe are you drooling? Cute." And with that I start thrusting into her at a fast pace. Loud moans and pants echoing in the room and bouncing off the walls.

I grab a v!brator from behind me and put it directly on her clit. I turn it on the highest setting and watch and her body twitches. Excessive amounts of drool leaving that pretty little mouth of hers. Her legs start to shake even more than before [if possible] and her moans start to get louder, signaling she was close.

"H-Hanji I'm gonna-" and with that she cums all over the dildo. Falling backwards I catch her and lay her down on the bed.

"Oh look at you, all pretty and fucked out."

She turns to me and flips me off.

"Fuck you."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah."

I laugh as she tries to move. Body too tired to do anything other then sit still.

"Maybe next time I'll go easy on you."

She pats the bed try to tell me to lay down. Understanding what she did, I laid next to her and put us both under the blanket. She huddles up next to me and tries to go to sleep. Noticing her struggle I comfortingly rub her back. Few minutes later she's fast asleep. Not wanting to wake her up I don't move to turn off the lights, all I do is clap my hands [imagine the lights during seggs] and they go right out. I look down and kiss her head.

"Good night angel.." and soon enough I fall asleep too.
================================
A/N: this is like...wow. If you guys have any concepts you want me to include in other oneshots go ahead and yk...tell me. I'm thinking of writing another yelena fluff. I don't know yet