ENGAGEMENT ᴀɴɴɪᴇ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

A/N: Here's another Annie oneshot because I don't know who else to write about
————————————————————————
Y/n pov
__________________________
Annie seemed tough on the outside. But on the inside she was a soft cinnamon roll and as fragile as a person could be. She only let me see that side of her of course, I'm her girlfriend after all.

We're currently at the mall. I wanted a cinnamon sugar pretzel so I ended up wandering off. Luckily the food court wasn't that far away from where Annie was shopping. We both were in desperate need of new clothes so I decided to come shop here. I wanted to go to bath and body works anyways so it was a win win.

I payed for the pretzel and waited outside the store for my girlfriend. A man comes up to me and smiles.

"Hello ma'am it seems that I've lost my daughter, do you mind helping me find her?"

I quickly apologize and say that I'm waiting for someone and that we can all look for his daughter together. His expression immediately turns and he grabs me by my arm and starts pulling me away from the store. He was strong so I couldn't fight him off. I tried screaming for help but nothing came out of my mouth.

All of a sudden he stops and I see blonde hair peeking out from the side. I look over a bit more to see Annie, her hand on the mans wrist as she turns his arm in a 360 way. He screams and drops to the floor. She looks down at him with a blank expression.

"Touch my girlfriend again and I'll have your head up your ass. You got that?"

The man nervously nods his head. Annie let's go of his arm and punches him in the face. The mans nose and mouth start to bleed and Annie takes my hand and walks off. 

All of a sudden I feel a tug on the back of my skirt. I turn around to see a little girl. She looked to be about 4 years old. She was crying and her face was red. I feel Annie's eyes stare at me. The girl looks at the both of us and immediately runs over to my girlfriend, giving her a hug. We look at each other confused and I ask her what her name is.

"My name is Emma." She says. The girl has short orange hair and green eyes.

"Hello Emma my name is Y/n, and this is Annie." I say pointing at the girl she was hugging.

"Ms.Y/n do you know where my mommy is?" She asks us. Me and Annie look at her shocked.

(She's lost? I mean I get it in a big mal like this but shouldn't her mom be paying attention to her?)

Annie picks up the small girl and holds her on her hip. Emma starts messing with her bangs and Annie slightly smiles.

(I'm guessing she likes kids.)

"What does your mommy look like Emma?" I ask her.

"She has purple eyes and black hair. She also is very very big."

"I think she meant tall."

I nod at the girls statement and we start looking around for her mom. Suddenly Emma jumps out of Annie's grip and starts running. We panic and run after her.

"EMMA YOURE GOING TO GET LOST AGAIN STOP RUNNING!!"

She stops and hugs a lady in a black outfit.

"Mommy!!" She says.

I mentally sigh from relief and walk over to the two. The woman smiles at me.

"Hello I assume you're Emma's mom?"

"Yes. Thank you so much for finding her and keeping her safe."

I tell her it's no problem and Emma says bye to me and Annie.