SLEEPOVER ᴘɪᴇᴄᴋ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

A/N: you guys have been patiently waiting for this one so, you ask, you shall receive.
————————————————————————
Y/n pov
___________________________
Me and Pieck have been friends since we were born. Literally. We did everything together. We went to the same preschool, elementary school, middle school, high school, and now college. What she doesn't know is that I have a crush on her. She also has this thing for crawling on all 4's. I find it cute though.

Winter break started and our school gave us an extra week off to study for test and stuff. Pieck was sleeping over today which meant that I have to be as nonchalant as possible. Which was impossible because she was the most flirtatious person I've ever met.

All of a sudden my phone rings and I look at the contact name 'Shawty Bae😩🤌'. Feeling my face heat up, I answered.

"Hey Pieck."

She giggles on the other line.

"Hey so do you think I can bring some food over? I mean we're obviously getting pizza but I have a lot of snacks and I have nothing to do with them." She says rummaging through what I assume to be food.

"Yeah sure that's not problem. Just make sure not to eat em all on your way here" I say sarcastically. She hangs up on me and I go back to getting ready.

I'm wearing a loose black shirt, no bra because..just because, and black underwear. It was normal for me and Pieck to be wearing little to no clothes around each other. So it didn't bother me at all.

I hear a knock at the front door and run to go open it. As expected Pieck is standing in my doorway. She eyes me up and down, checking out what I'm wearing.

"You gonna keep gawking over me or are you gonna come inside?"

She was a bit shorter than me so I pat her head to tease her a little bit. She grabs my hand while walking in and says...

"Pat my head like that again and I'll have your legs shaking." A sweet smile on her face.

My knees go weak and my face heats up. Too flustered to say anything back I huff and we head to my room.

She drops the bags of food on my floor and looks at me.

"I have pocky so if you wanna do the pocky challenge later, we can."

Nodding at her statement I go and jump on my bed.
————————————————————————
Pieck pov
___________________________
I watch as her breast bounce up and down while she jumps on the bed. No bra so I got a full graphic image of how hard her nipples were. It wasn't cold. So I'm assuming they were naturally like that.

She bends down to pick something up, ass in my face, and no pants on.

(Holy shit...I think I just hit the jackpot.) I think to myself.

Practically drooling over how hot she looked, I slapped her ass. And no, it wasn't involuntary, I moved my hand and slapped it. Because cake like that, deserves to be slapped.

[the wise words of pieck finger]

She yelps and turns around to look at me. Her eyebrows were raised and she looked surprised. I had a sly smirk on my face.

"Want me to do it again pretty girl?" I say, my hand reaching out to slap her ass once more. Before I could do it she moves out of the way and I end up slapping the air. I pout and whine.

"Awee come on I was having funnnn" Voice sounding like a child.

She rolls her eyes and goes to lay down on her bed. I come up with the bright idea to lay in her shirt, and so I do. She tenses up but eventually calms down. Her body was warm. I turn my head to place a kiss on her skin. She shivers and looks down at me.

"Pieck what are you-" before she could finish I put my finger on her lips, making her shut up.

"Shut up and enjoy it okay pretty girl?" She nods and I move from under her shirt. I lift it off of her and throw it across the room. I look down at her breast and lick my lips.

"I wanna touch them." Was all I needed to say before she grabbed my hand and placed it on her left one. She whimpered a little, it just turned me on more.

I smashed my lips onto hers and they moved in sync. Tongues fighting for dominance. My hand wanders and end up at her cunt. I rub her clit through her underwear and she moans into the kiss. I smirk and snake my fingers past the article of clothing. My index finger teasing her entrance while my thumb rubs her clit in small circles. I pull away and dip down to her sacred spot. Hooking my free hand onto her panties, I pull them down.

"Pieck please..."

I look up with an eyebrow arched.

"Please what babygirl?"

"Please...fuck me."

That was exactly what I wanted to hear. I put her legs over my shoulders and start to eat her out.

(She taste better than expected)

I keep devouring her and I feel her hand grab my hair, pulling on it.

"P-Pieck..."

I let out a 'hm' while still eating her out. The vibrations cause her to throw her head back, she hits the headboard and her back arches.

"I-I...OH MY GOD!!"

She cums on my tongue, tears running down her face and hands gripping the bead sheets. I lift my head up and wipe the access cum off my lips, sucking on my finger.

Her eyes open and she looks at me. I wink and she looks away.

"How about we do that again?" I say looking at her with an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah, I'd like that."

And so we did it again. And again. And again. We completely forgot about ordering pizza and just ended up eating the snacks I bought. At the end of the night, we were in each other's arms fast asleep.

[and then the next morning they got together. The end]
================================

A/N: I know you guys really wanted this so ya. I have a few other oneshots for today but other than that I hope you guys enjoyed this oneshot:)