MON AMOUR ʜᴀɴᴊɪ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

A/N: this is a fluff with some mentions of smut:) hope you enjoy
————————————————————————
Y/n pov
___________________________
"Je suis allé me ​​promener aujourd'hui...."

I had to study for French class. It wasn't hard. But with Hanji nagging me every 5 minutes it was becoming difficult to focus. Although the test was in 3 days, I wanted to get the studying done beforehand so then I'd have time to spend with her. I guess she had...different plans for us tonight.

"Come on Y/nnnnn" She pouts.

"I'm way more fun then some French homework." She says in a childish tone.

I turn back to her and she gives me puppy dog eyes.

"Pleaseee?"

I shake my head and pat my lap. She gets what I'm trying to say and immediately sits down. Though she was the top in this relationship, she was a big huge baby. It never bothered me tho. I loved her anyways.

"Y/n are you done now? Can we hang out now?"

"No Hanji, I already told you that I have a lot of studying left to do okay?"

She huffs and rolls her eyes at me. I sigh and get up making her fall backwards. I can feel her eyes watching my every move.

"Where are you going? I thought you still had homework." I turn back to her.

"I do. But you're more important that homework right now." I extend my hand and she gladly takes it.

"Finally we can hang out." A bright smile appearing on her face. She lets go of my hand and runs to grab the car keys, then comes back to me and intertwines our hands again.

"Come on I wanna show you something." She ways dragging me into the car.

We drove for about an hour and 30 minutes until we got to our destination. She unbuckles her seatbelt and gets out. Turning back to me the leans on the car.

"Stay here I have to go do something okay?"

I reply with a small okay. She goes to the trunk to grab something and runs off again.

20 minutes later she comes back and knocks on my window. I look at her and smile, she smiled back. Unbuckling my seatbelt, I open the door and get out with my phone in hand. I grab hold of her hand once more and we leave the car.

Running through trees and other things I ask her...

"Are we going to see the stars again Hanji?"

She doesn't look at me while answering.

"No- Well yes but there's more to it this time. I'll let you see it for yourself." Her voice ecstatic as always.

For 5 more minutes we ran and ran before we finally arrived at where we were supposed to be. My eyes widen at the beautiful sight before me. There was a blanket on the grass and on top was an assortment of foods and treats. There was a few ramuné bottles as well. I turn to look at the girl behind me as she scratched the back of her neck.

"I-I know it's not much but-" I cut her off with a kiss.

"I love it Hanji, thank you."

Her face flushes red and I can tell her body went stiff.

"You're welcome Y-Y/n..." Her confidence builds up again.

"Now come on, let's eat."

She takes my hand AGAIN and brings me to our little 'picnic'. There was pocky, cake, wine glasses, little sandwiches, and a lot more.