ICE ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

A/N: I know the name is stupid but I had nothing else in mind. But anyways, enjoy the oneshot:)
————————————————————————
Yelena pov
____________________________
"Come on Yelena it'll be funnnn"

Y/n is trying to persuade me into going to the ice skating rink with her. It's working but of course I'll never show it.

I rolled my eyes at the girl.

"And if you get hurt? What will I do then huh?" I say with a brow raised.

"I know how to skate lena. Don't baby me." She huffed at me.

"Yeah yeah yeah. You're so short that I could barely hear you from up here." I smirk. She snapped her eyes at my snarky remark, walks up to me and looks up.

"I am not short. You're just a beanstalk." Voice sounding firm.

I bite my tongue to hold back my laughter. She notices and smacks me in the back of the head.

"Just for that, you're skating with me."

She grabs our coats and we head out. On the way there I plead with her to take me back home. She ignores me.

"Andddd here we are." She says. I look up at the big arena.

"Y/n are you sure that you're supposed to skate here? This looks like a football stadium." I say nudging her arm.

She looks at me and nods her head.

"I've come here plenty of times I think I would know." I shrug and we get out the car.

We walk in the big place and see a station where I assume you're supposed to get your skates.

"What's your shoe size? I'm gonna go get us our skates so we can go in the rink." She looks at me. I tell her my shoe size and she runs off to the counter. It's been a couple minutes and she seems to be having a conversation with a man behind the counter. I watch as he reaches out to grab her hand. My girlfriend senses kick in and I walk over. Protectively putting my arm around her waist.

The man looks at me and immediately backs away. A lady comes up to us with our skates.
Y/n thanks her and we go sit on a bench to put them on.

She gets hers on first and looks over at me struggling. She giggles.

"Do you need help over there." She says getting up from where she was sitting so that she can kneel in front of me.

I hesitantly nod my head an she smiles. Helping me tie the laces. She finishes and gets up, helping me up as well. We walk towards the rink. My heart starts rapidly beating.

(I forgot to tell her that I don't know how to skate.)

I look at the girl in front of me.

"Y/n...."

She stops walking abt turns to me.

"Yes?"

"I...I don't know how to skate.." embarrassment filling my body.

She gives me a slight smile and says...

"Well then I'll teach you." She turns around and continues to walk to the rink. We reach it and she steps in. She holds my hands to help me in as well. A few people stared at me for what I'm guessing was my height. My focus turns back to Y/n when she starts demonstrating how to skate.

"Okay so since you write with your left hand, you're going to use your left foot and push yourself, that way you can start moving."

I do as told and I trip a little bit. Almost falling over but Y/n caught me.

"Okay you kinda got it. Now this time you're going to use your right foot and push. Once you do that and you think you got the hang of it, you can do the steps I told you and skate on your own without me watching."

She shows me how it's done once more. I finally understand and start doing the steps she gave me. Eventually I got it and was able to skate on my own.

Me and Y/n followed each other around until she bumped into someone causing me to clash into her. She apologizes to the person she hit and gets up. Turning to help me up as well.

"You should be more careful." I told her.

"Yeah yeah yeah, whatever mom." She rolls her eyes.

"Mmm I like it better when you call me momm-"

"And that's enough of that. Come on let's go get something to eat, there's a food market around the corner."

I nod in agreement and we go return out skates. We leave and drive to the food place
Y/n was talking about. It's pretty big considering it doesn't hav any restaurants. But it was nice.

She picked out f/f and f/d with a few other things. I only got chips and a water because I wasn't that hungry. We got back to the car and ate on our way home.

We reached the house and went in. Feet aching and head throbbing.

"Lena can you turn on the heat please?"

"Sure."

I turn on the a/c and slump down on the couch. She lays on top of me and says...

"Well today was fun."

"Yeah but now my feet hurt like hell."

She chuckles and looks at my face.

"I can massage them for you. If you want me to."

I mouth her a 'yes' and she starts to massage my left foot. I fell asleep not knowing she was still going at it.
————————————————————————
3rd person pov
_________________________
Y/n finishes what she was doing only to find out her girlfriend is fast asleep. She smiles snuggling up to her and wrapping her arms around the girls body. She kisses Yelenas lips and lays her head on her chest.

She stays there for a few minutes before her own eyes start to get heavy. She whispers a soft 'goodnight' to the sleeping girl under her and falls asleep as well.
================================

A/N: okay so for my next oneshot, do you guys want a Hanji smut or a Annie fluff?