Chapter 11 - Mixed feelings

Jack pov

Pack business has been keeping me really busy, and being the oldest i have tried to stay away from Lucy, too for Jonathan og Jaylen to get close to her. I feel like im not that good with talking to women. Jaylen is supposed to get close to her as much as possible because for starters he works with her and is good with women. Yes we look alike but are really different in many ways that even i can't count. One might think i'm using these other guys to experiment on her, but i'm just trying to secure our chances at having her. I might mess things up and that wouldn't help any of us.

'Jack we'v had enough now, I miss her and I know you miss her too' my wolf Zander says

'Of course i miss her, you keep nagging about her day and night how would i forget'

'Yeah and you keep pushing my thoughts away like i'm not important or have a say in this. I'm just giving you respect by being quite to not let my feelings or your feelings direct your movements or decisions' Zander says again clearly giving up on me.

'Just one time Jack can't you listen to me like Jonathan and Jaylen do to their wolfs' 

'Of course i care about how you feel, cause what you feel is what i feel, but I'm worried we might push Lucy away' I say 

'We can't push her away Jack, she's our mate, thing bond is not like the bond you had with Sara. Though this bond is something she can't escape either' He says, making me see some sense in his word. Sarah felt real but not like Lucy, yes we dated for like two years and I really felt like she was our mate, but found out that her mate was some human in a dream I had, not long before I dumped her. The moon goddess came to me and just ripped away every dream i had of having sarah as my mate and wife, so yes i'm careful now because i have a really good reason to be careful. 

'Though don't hate me if i do something drastic one of these days, cause i can't keep up with this turture like you can apparently'

'Jack we really need to talk to Jonathan, this temper of his will cost us a lot with Lucy' Jonathan interrupts my conversation with Zander 

'What happened?' I ask as my body starts boiling by the thought of losing Lucy 

'He drove her home which was fine but she asked something as harmless as if he was dating someone and he flipped, he didn't even follow her to the door, he just left her there without a word!' 

'Where are you?' I ask in my Alfa tone

' I'm on my way to Lucy, only problem is it will take some time cause I'm stuck in traffic' he says obviously stressing

'I will meet Lucy this time, I'm near her anyways' I say and cut him off

Sometimes I don't get Jonathan, we all have a temper but he can't think straight when he gets angry which pisses the shit out of me. I reach her apartment, I pass through the main door and Zander is going wild pulling onto my emotions.

'If you don't cut that out we are leaving!' I tell him 

'Try me Jack, just f*cking try me!' He barks back and I know that this is not the time for us to get into a heated argument. 

Taking the elevator up, we both try to calm down cause that ass Jonathan did his part freaking her out. We don't want to do the same.

I reach the door to knock. She opens the door and starts to speak.
"Jonathan I really don't get why you are back....." she says irritated and suddenly takes in the difference like everyone else. 

"Jack is that you?" 

"Yes Lucy it's me can I come in" I say, I feel like a creep inhaling her sent, it's been too long since we met.

'Told you....' Zander rolls his imaginary eyes to me. 

"Please come in Jack, would you like something to drink?" She says as she leads me in. Her home is clean, she has this lavender sent going on and I see why the moon goddess chose her. Me and my brothers need order in our lives. Damn I need to get myself together.

She hands me a glass of Apple juice, "thank you" I say as she sits down across from me
"You are welcome" 

"I thought I would  never see you again, I keep meeting the others and not you" she says slightly blushing 

'See even she missed us' Zander makes his presence known 

"I was busy, but thought since I was in the neighborhood that I should pass by and find out how you were doing" I say after taking a sip of the juice

"I've been good really, just miss home from time to time"
Missing home bae this is your home now.

'Damn straight!' Zander says 

"I feel a little left out, we haven't really spent time together, talking of spending time, have my brothers been good to you ?" I ask 

" they have been good, mostly Jaylen I feel comfortable but sometimes I feel like I trouble Jonathan in a way though he is good to me too. I just hope he's okay, he just drove off suddenly which made me worry. To be honest" she says with worry

"I'm sorry for his behavior, I believe he just doesn't know what to do because he met such a beautiful woman like you" I sa as she smiles at my words.

"Thank you" 

"Lucy there is nothing to be thankful for here, you are so beautiful, just remember that for me" I tell her.

'This is what I was talking about man! Making our mark... who said she can forget us like this!' Zander says I chuckle at his words. 

"Lucy it was really nice seeing you again" I say as I get up to leave 

"Thanks for passing by Jack, it was really nice seeing you too" she says as she leads me to the door and out. 

She then confuses me by calling out my name and giving me a hug. "Thank you really for passing by"   She says as she hugs me tight, which catches me off guard. Paralyzed I leave my darling with mixed feelings in the pit of my stomach.

——————————————-
Thanks for reading and please comment and vote 😍 will try my best to update frequently.