Chapter 21 - Understanding

Preview: I look at them and remember what that woman said. I really can't decide on such a thing. They are brothers for fucks sakes. I'm not even sure if I could be with three guys that are not related either.

My thoughts are brought back to place with Jaylen asking "would you like us to talk here or in another room?" I look at my surroundings remembering this is my bedroom. I don't feel exactly weirded out being in the same room with them but given they are my mates I don't think it's that wise either.

"Is it okay if we can take this to another room?" I ask shyly

"Yes of course" Jaylen answers

"We can go to my office, it's bigger" Jack says leading the way.

In his office we all seat down, they let me sit in Jack's chair. I'm guessing for me to see them equally.

"What would you like to know? Do you have any questions?" Jonathan asks, not exactly demanding this time.

"Apparently I'm all of your mates and you are werewolves right ?" I say looking at all of them equally as they all nod.

"Okay, what happens next ? And what do you expect of me, it's hard for me to have so many questions when I don't really know what I'm getting myself into." I say exactly how I feel, I feel lost.

"We understand that, to be honest we don't expect much more than you just loving us equally and becoming our Luna" Jack says, I look at their faces scanning for anything alarming but nothing's there.

"But what about our relationships individually? How would you like us to grow? Because it's important that our bonds grow." Jonathan says with a hidden smirk on his face.

"I'm open for any suggestions from all of you" I say looking at them with a smile. Deep down I know this will be a hell of a rollercoaster.

Jaylen stands up suddenly rushing to my side and hugs me, "I was so worried that you wouldn't agree" he says, as I feel a smile creeping from him on my shoulder.

I pull him away and look into his eyes and move to see the others as well "I'm still in shock and need time to adjust to this, that doesn't mean that I don't want to be with you guys..." I say, shocked I'm even saying this.

"We fully understand, that's why we thought it would be best if we start with individual interaction. Meaning we all get time to take you on dates, so that you can get to know us better" Jack speaks out

"Yes, that would be lovely, who will I go on a date with first ?"

"Since Jack was born first, you will start with him then Jonathan, then last but not least me" Jaylen speaks out.

When we were done I decided to check up on Cindy when we were done. And to my surprise my girl was okay with the mate bond and stuff which is weird cause i thought she would flip out. I mean I flipped out and I know exactly what happens, when a werewolf meets their mate.

..........

Me, Lucy and Ruth are making dinner, today is taco night cause we all were not feeling anything heavy today.

"So who's doing what again? cause you know me and cooking, I'm not the best person to be here.." Cindy says laughing at herself

"You could cut the vegetables while I cook the meat." Ruth says taking the meat out of the refrigerator.

While I take out the vegetables from the bags standing on the kitchen counter Cindy suddenly speaks again "You know I've never believed in fate before..." she says solely looking at the paprika she's cutting. "But there is something about Zack's eyes that makes me believe that he is really meant for me," she says.

It's funny she says that cause that's how I feel with the guys but three men, I really don't know.

"What about you Lucy? How do you feel?" Ruth asks out of nowhere, bringing me back from my thoughts.

"Uhh.. I won't lie, I feel what Cindy says, but I have doubts about this bond. Not that I don't believe in fate but look at me can I keep three guys?" I sighed by the thought.

"You are not keeping them dummy" Cindy says

"I know.. I'm just trying to be happy but it's just too much to take in"

I feel a fingers running at my face, to my surprise I'm crying and Cindy is trying to wipe my tears away.

" You will be fine Lucy, if anyone can manage this situation it's you." She says lifting my face to face her " And to top it off I will be here with you and so will Ruth" she says with a smile.

I really thought I would be the strong one here, since I have technically known about werewolves for a good deal.

After dinner Zack decided to steal my human, though technically she's his human now. So I was left alone in my room. Finishing up my evening routine I hear a knock at the door.

"Come in"

The guys walk in and suddenly stop on their tracks with their eyes switching from black to their original colors. I look at what I'm wearing, I have a t-shirt, no bra and thong. To be honest it's innocent but I guess it's the bond messing with them. I quickly rush under the covers.

Jack clears his throat first "We were wondering if we could start sleeping with you? But If you don't feel comfortable about this it's okay"

------------------------

Please vote and comment <3