Chapter 28 - The cliff

Looking back at my date with Jonathan as I take off the makeup on my face, really I'm amazed. Hours passed without us noticing something crazy.

Can you imagine a whole Jonathan and myself actually spent more than an hour together without arguing!

I'm still in a frenzy just thinking about it!

It was so sweet being with him, after eating our sandwiches. We just sat at his spot till sunset, talking about everything and anything.

He told me how lucky he felt having me and just knowing that i did exist. Which I found very cute if you ask me.

Flash back*******

Looking at the sunset, I feel some fingers brushing across my left hand, swiftly forcing themselves to intertwine with my hand. For some reason I was glad to take his hand.

"Such moments are what I have yearned for Lucy......" Jonathan tells me, causing me to face him in disbelief.

"I'm being very serious right now." he says again looking deep in my eyes. Analyzing his eyes he seems to be telling the truth.

He faces away for a bit like he's inspecting something in the air. "At some point I felt like I would never find you." Why would he be telling me this with the way he's been acting?

Turning to face me again "Do you know how depressing that feeling was? I used to think that maybe I didn't deserve to be happy..."

He breathes heavily for a long minute or two and exhales "I feel so happy and lucky that we found you Lucy. Words can't express how it feels to know you really exist and that I can cuddle you at night" his eyes all black, giving me a slightly dangerous sly look that ignites shivers down my spine.

"Just feeling you close to me, makes me feel so whole and at bliss with my life right now at this moment" For some reason, it feels like his wolf is at the surface just spectating.

Though I must say I'm amazed that he has better control on his wolf than the others. Jaylen definitely doesn't have any serious control on his wolf and with Jack it's a 50/50 situation.

Trying to flee my so-called mate, I try to move away but he holds me in place. Making the tingles spread throughout my body.

Pulling me closer to him as I face him in shock and anticipation. Feeling like everything around us is on stand still Jonathan does the one thing I've been afraid of.....

He kisses me...... to encourage him with this unthought action of his, I shockingly pull him closer to dominate the kiss.

Without hesitation and excitement running through my veins he swiftly pull me to seat on his laps.

All I feel is bliss and sweet shots of electricity running through my veins.

** End of flash back****

Looking at the mirror with a huge smile planted on my face.

"I see the date went well"

I gasp at the sight of Jaylen at the door, looking all mischievous as always. I don't know what this moon goddess was thinking, setting me up with three amazingly handsome fellows!

She could have at least spared me the trouble I'm facing now.

"Lu, are you still here ?" he says bringing me back to reality.

"Yeah, hey... how are you ?"

Jaylen really has good fashion sense, I mean look at this man, white tee and some awesome jeans that hug him so well under there. I must say....

"You are giving me that look again...." he pauses for a while "The look when you are thinking dirty" He says winking vigorously at me.

" No i'm not" knowing fully well he caught on

"Why are you here anyways, weren't you supposed to be at the hospital? Its not yet 8 pm??"

"Why should I hang around there when I have a meal to devour here?" I don't know if i should be horny or insane with such speeches from his man....

I bite my lip hard as My mind drifts away to no man's land.

I need help.....

I hesitate for a bit but then throw the nearest cotton pad I can find.

"You can't confuse me"

He chucks at my attempt of violence.

"And you know you can't fight....."

"Shut up Jay!" I say playfully standing up from the stool in the bathroom I charge at him, but to my surprise he starts laughing.....

"What's so funny ?"

Then a thought dawns me, rushing to the mirror again and I see what he's laughing at. I look like a clown, one side of my face looks right and the other side looks horrible.

I decide to own it, turn around and charge at him.....

Running around the bathroom and closet he suddenly changes course, by running to the bed.

He rushes to get to the bed causing me to crush into him. The crush doesn't help either of us, because we fall slowly onto the bed. 

-------------------------------------------------------

Life has been happening but as always you guys are always in my mind.

Please tell me your thoughts about the book, I won't get better if I don't receive any constructive criticism.....

Vote, like and comment <3