Chapter Fourteen

A/n:  Before we start off the next chapter in this mess of a story, I want to say thank you to everyone who has continuously supported my writing of this book, even if it is.. a literal mess. Thank you so much for everyone who was so understanding when I had decided to take a break from writing. I had been going through a lot in my personal life, and have since stopped actively watching Aphmau's content. Her newer content is not as engaging as her older series once were for me personally.. and I am currently a Sophomore in high school; which is a lot of stress in itself. Again, Thank you for the ongoing support... and OMG 15.6K VIEWS??? that's crazy, I never would've dreamed that many people would read this story. Without further ado.. Here's your next chapter :)

I knew he truly wanted to believe that, but he was wrong, I do need to be fixed.
I just wish I knew what to do.

The rest of the day seemed to breeze by, But I was dreading visiting Aphmau. After everything that had went down, I highly doubt she will be delighted to welcome me back into her life. Although I know Ein is right, She is a professional, and she does know me better than anybody else.. part of me didn't want her to know my issues.. not after she kicked me out of OUR house.

Ein and I spent majority of our day laying around watching bits and pieces of any super cheesy show from the 90s with the excruciatingly annoying laugh tracks we could find on cable. The sun had drifted behind the clouds just as quickly as it had poured into the windows this morning, I looked over at Ein and couldn't help but snicker to myself. His hair had out grown, the blue streaks no longer were perfectly stripped through his dark hair, but now in scattered clumps. His facial hair was patchy and felt like straw against my fingers, he wore a slightly too small F.r.i.e.n.d.s t shirt with spaghetti stains littered all over, and his pajama pants rose slightly too high on his legs. What a dork. 

I leaned my head up against his shoulder "Hey Ein?". He looked down at me and raised his eyebrows.

"What's up, nutcase?"

My jaw dropped, then I swiftly smacked him upside the head with just a bit of force.

"Hey!! What was that for?" He whined, rubbing the back of his head softly.

"You called me a damn nutcase you shithead!" I frowned, crossing my arms to fake pout.

"Hey... but you're my nutcase," he whispered whilst pressing a soft kiss to my cheek

," And I love you a whole lot." my heart leaped out of my shirt when I heard those words.

I smiled brightly "I love you too, Ein." and squeezed his arm tightly.

He shrugged me off, ignoring my protests for him to stay and cuddle, and walked into the kitchen.

About 15 minutes had passed when he came back in with warm hot cocoa and chocolate chip cookies, I jumped out of my chair happily "Oh my god... I fucking love you." and grabbed my mug, and two cookies. 

"Hey, hey! wait." he grabbed my arm before I could take a bite of the gooey goodness and handed me two benadryl. 

"Oh, right... We're allergic to chocolate." I then popped both tablets into my mouth and swallowed quickly. 

I took a huge swig of hot chocolate and felt my entire body relax.

Ein and chocolate are the perfect amount of serotonin.