Chapter Ten

A/N: I'm kinda getting bored w this story lmao...

Lucid dreaming, for those of you who do not know, is a state of which you may have slight control of your dreams... theoretically. Many experience trauma due to the consciousness mentally, the fact that your body is not physically awake is often a terrifying thing. This is a constant occurence for Aaron as of late.

Aaron's P.O.V

I haven't slept in over 3 days and I'm starting to feel like my eyes are shrinking into my skull, just praying for the tiniest bit of rest, but I refuse.

I will not rest, knowing the terrors that crowd my dreams.

I was miraculously awoken out of my trance by a familiar deep voice.

"Sup, Hump and Dump."

I looked up to see Ein, and boy was I glad to. He was quite the sight for sore eyes, wearing a terrifically cozy appearing hoodie and sweats. All I wanted to do was talk and maybe cuddle him... but he was here because I was a dick.

"I'm not here to talk about you being a douche face, however, I am here to pick you up." I looked up at him with utter confusion.

"You're leaving this hospital with me, idiot."
I smiled and nodded, I was simply at a loss for words.

I wasn't sure what to say, or what to start with. I wanted to apologize but it wasn't a good time, I wanted to tell him I loved him.. but it wasn't a good time for that either.

Maybe eventually I would be able to talk to him.

I daydreamed of his hugs and cuddles while he slumped my arm around his broad shoulders and walked me to is truck.