Chapter Five

the stick of cotton candy in my hand started to feel heavy as Lucinda took the 800th picture.
"Okay, Luci, I understand that you want an aesthetic post for us but how much longer do we have to do this?"

Lucinda glared "As long as you want custody." I sighed and smiled brightly, forcing my smile lines to show.

"Perfect!" she kissed me on the cheek and smiled, the camera blinking showing the timer was almost up.

"I have an Idea." I whispered kissing her on the mouth very softly. The camera flashed, taking the snapshot.

Lucinda froze, taken aback. "what..? Why?" she muttered, looking at her feet. I hugged her as the camera flashed for a second time "For Highschool. I saw the way you looked at me." She looked up at me, sadness filling her eyes. The camera flashed finally for the third time.

"Luci, you're amazing. Dont ever think you go unnoticed. Beautiful lady."

"But arent you gay?"

I sighed, running my fingers through my mess of hair. "Im sexually attracted to men, yes, but romantically... I love women,"
"Such... beautiful.. creatures." I whispered stroking her cheek. She smiled, planting one last kiss against my lips.

"Have you ever considered a Polyamorous relationship?"

I was shocked.