Chapter three

Holy fuck Im gonna regret this...

I woke up with a pounding headache, One that made me groan every time light would shine on me. I began to sit up but realized that someone was laying on my chest...

Ein!

My heart raced as I realized what really happened last night..

Ein and I... We... Oh shit...

I jumped out of bed and collected my clothes, racing to the nearest bathroom.

"Aaron?" A sleepy voice whined

My heart slammed against my chest, so hard I thought it might burst through my ribs.

"Just a minute!" I called out, pulling up my undergarments and stretching my t-shirt over my head. In a panic I realized I forgot to grab my jeans.

"Shit.." I then walked out of the bathroom, messy hair and all.

I glanced at Ein, his hair was a curly mess, his bare chest; covered in purple bruises glistened in the light.

"yummy.." I muttered, unaware that I was genuinely speaking, earning a chuckle from Ein.
"Oh really?"
He stood up, comfortably, completely, Naked.

I felt heat rise to my cheeks as he marched closer to me, close enough for me to feel his breath on my face.

I shook my head and searched for my jeans, only to find them buried underneath the covers on his bed.

I quickly slid them on, ignoring jr, whom was definitely awake.

I quietly ran my fingers through my knotted mess of hair.

"Ein... that was a mistake.. I... I need to go." I slid on my shoes, and threw my jacket over my shoulder.

"I think I'd better go.."

He frowned "A mistake? What?! You werent saying that last night!!"

I stared at him, silently.

He quickly pressed himself against me and began touching me in a not so wholesome way.

I let out a small groan and allowed my jacket to fall to the ground.

"Ein... Lets... Make a few more mistakes.."

and so I guess my extended stay at the motel was appropriate considering its name was 'Stay a While'