ADAM PETERSON(S1)

The scene takes place after Adam and MC's Breakup when MC's learns that she has been used by her lover.

I am broken... Again... broken by the person I had fallen in love. It's always the same that I have been dissapointed by my close ones. Matt hasn't stopped trying to cheering me up.
Even Colin tried to lift up my spirit, he even asked me to go to his for a drink. He, who is we say 'caveman' who mostly grunt a reply, "talking" according to him is a foreign language he tried to make me talk because I have apparently gone quiet and they aren't use to it. At least not this quiet.
He played guitar and we talked about everything and nothing. I opened up to him without telling that what exactly Adam has done. Colin will eat him alive if he gets to know that Adam is after his company hacking it to cyber attack. Eventually, Colin will know since he is investigating but now let's avoid that.

Days passed, I ignored Adam's calls and texts messages. He showed up at my work place and I had thrown him out. He came to my place and I didn't open the door, neither i said a word.
I am sitting on my couch when my phone rings. I see the caller ID, it's Colin.
"Hey Colin. What's up?"
"Rylee, it's Adam.. " as Colin took his name my heart beats like mad.
"What's wrong with him?" everything is wrong, he is a manipulative two timing liar but keeping that to myself I asked Colin anyway. But Colin's voice is making me worry.
"He has locked himself up in the basement and beating his drum for past few hours like a mad man. Do something he is doing my head."
I growled, "What do you want me to do?"
"Can...you come over and look after him and talk to him?"
"Colin, he is your friend, your house and your basement. Why should I be their?"
"Rylee, listen... I will be out with Matt. You both should talk. At least talk."
"Look who's is talking. And anyway, their is nothing left to talk. I am tired of his lies."
"He loves you."
I let out a sarcastic laugh, "That's what I also thought but guess what, I so fucking wrong, he just used me and had betrayed me like you do to your groupies."
"Rylee you are anything but groupie."
"Colin I will hang up. I am tired" before he could protest I hanged up.
Tears ran down my cheeks, for how long I was crying I don't know but while I was feeling sorry for myself I heard a knock on my door. I growled whoever is irritating me is going to get a earful but to my surprise it's Matt and Colin.
I stand aside to let them in. Without a word I go to the kitchen and opened two beer bottle and handed them both, they accept it without a word looking worried.
"If you are here to talk about your friend then I am not interested."
"Kitten please... Go to him and talk. Okay at least get him out of that basement. Rylee talk to us, please." Colin pleaded. It's very unusual of him. It shows how worried he is about Adam and me.
"Princess... " Matt started when I cut him off.
"Okay... I will get him out of that basement, listen to his explanation which is probably will more lies and get him home safely. Owen will manage from their."
They both seems happy and satisfied.

Colin and Matt left me in front of Colin's place and left where God knows. I entered Colin's apartment and head to the basement. I know his place good since I visit him a lot and visit while they practice. After all Colin is my best friend.

When I get near the basement door, my heart is beating so fast that it might explode. I opened the door, and saw Adam beating his drums madly. Oh my God. Even in this miserable condition he is looking so fucking sexy. He is sweating and I can feel myself getting hot. I shake my head to get all those ideas out. No way I will take him back or give in. I have to be strong. Adam is too focus to feel my presence. I go near where he was having his drum when suddenly he looked up. His eye met mine and I feel shivers ran down my spine. My body enflames, I stood their frozen while Adam's eyes where wide open. But what break my heart was, his red, puffy eyes, tear strain in his cheeks, sad, full of dark circled eyes stared at me as if he has seen a alien.
"Sweetie... What are you doing here?" he asked frowning and in a dry voice. It breaks my heart even though it's him who is responsible.
"I came to talk." I say dryly.
"Seeing you hurts me, I don't want to talk. Leave... " it break my heart into pieces. I turn around to leave when two strong arm, holds me from behind preventing me from opening the door. My hand freeze on the door handle. He pressed his body against my back, he smell, his touch, his whispers, I missed it so much but is it right to give in?
"Sweetie... " Adam whispered bringing his mouth to my ear.
"Please don't leave me... I need you."
"I did came for explanation... It's you who told me to leave."
"I am sorry... I love you so much. I can't leave without you."
I sigh as his whispers make me shudder. He pressed me against his broad torso and his arms are on my belly...
"Adam let's get you home. I will text Colin..." but he doesn't let me go. I wiggle but he all the more tightened his embrace.
"Adam..."
"Okay... " he let go of me and I opened the door.