SEBASTIAN JONES(S2)

The scene takes place as Sebastian and Isabella insult MC and she leaves Sebastian's house.

I am devastated and heartbroken. I am angry, humiliated and belittled. How dare he thinking that I will go to Sohan's hotel? Does he think that low of me? Does he think that I am an easy girl? Sohan has been my teenage Idol and crush but that's it. That really doesn't mean I will go and cheat with him.
I have nowhere to go. No wait... I have... I will not go to Sarah's, I just don't want to. The only place left is The Bartholys.

I am standing in front of the Bartholy manor, still not sure what they will think of me. I sigh and enter their property. Their is no turning back now. I knock and I didn't had to wait long for the door to open. It's Nicolae and he is hell confused seeing at their doorstep at this time of the night.
"Rylee? What are you doing here, at this late hour and in this weather? Oh my poor child come inside. You are wet to the bone" he takes me by shoulder. It's true I am wet to the bone and shaking like a leaf. Even if Nicolae skin doesn't give out warmth but I still feel certain warmth coming out from his kindness. Drogo and Peter came down stairs and I am embarrassed.
"Little thing? What do we owe your visit? And in this condition?" Drogo says, he is sincere and I can see worry in his eyes.
"Rylee are you alright?" Peter asks worried.
"Wait, I think she first need to change. She is totally drenched. Your room is like the way you left Rylee. Go and get fresh or you will catch cold." I look up at Nicolae who has a small tender smile full of Kindness in his lips. He is the fatherly figure not only to his siblings but also to me.
"Yes, Rylee go and change." Peter says.
"Thank you Nicolae. I don't know what to say. Thank you Nicolae. Thank you everyone for your kindness."
"Don't worry Rylee. You are still one of our family member dear." I smile and Nicolae pet my head like I am a little puppy. Tears rolls down my cheeks which he wipped out with his thumb. Drogo took my big rucksack and follows me to 'my' room. He keep the bag in the corner while I taking in the view of the room. So many memories came rushing.
"Little thing?"
I turned and meet Drogo's concerned eyes.
"You will be alright?"
"Yes Drogo. Don't worry. I already feel better. I will get fresh and come down to talk. Sorry for bothering you guys in the middle of the night."
"Nahhh... Little thing... Don't even think about that. Didn't you heard what Nic said. Chill and get fresh and then take rest." Drogo and this caring. Never got to saw this side of his while I was here but deep down I knew he is a kind hearted guy under that bad boy attitude. He left the room leaving me with my thoughts, my memories and the event of tonight's. As soon as I am alone, everything came rushing back and hit me hard. This guys, who I kind of like left, has welcomed me with open arms again and their you see Isabella, who came back to her human form because of me, insults me in every possible way. How things change you never know. I sigh again and go to the washroom. I took a good warm bath and get dressed. I go downstairs and see Nicolae and others, apart from Lorie is in the room, waiting for me. Nicolae gestures me to take a sit and hands me a cup of herbal tea.
"Are you alright my child." I nod and told them everything. I know I can trust them. They are my family and I love them.
"I think it's all are the effects of the ritual."
"Yes I understand but what is wrong with Sebastian. He of all the person is treating me like an garbage. You really don't think I deserve that or do you?"
"Absolutely not dear. Don't worry everything will get better with time. You can stay here as long as you want."
"No Nicolae. You guys have done so much for me. I don't want to be a burden anymore. Tomorrow I will find a place to stay."
"You are not going anywhere." says all three of them making me jump slightly.
"You are no burden. You never was." tears roll down my cheeks and Peter and Drogo come closer and hug me like a little sister.
"Why are you all doing this for me? I left you guys when I was going to Peru."
"Everyone has their own dreams, you have one too, why would we stop you from accomplishing it? And as for why we are doing, because you are our family and always will be. So stop worrying." Nicolae said with a fatherly smile. How lucky I am to have them.
"Okay. Then can I take care of Lorie at least. I miss that little princess." I asked almost dreading that they might snapped but they smiled at me very happy.