MATT ORTEGA(S2)

The scene takes place after MC confront Matt that he slept with Lana in front of Starlight on Lisa's birthday.

I don't know if Matt will come or not. I also asked Daryl to come and surprise Lisa. Even though he was bit worried Lisa's reaction but accepted anyway and on the other hand Matt didn't gave me an answer whether he will come or not. Lisa's eyes doesn't escape that I am lost in thoughts. I jumped when she put a hand on my shoulder. She smiled at me sadly, she knows exactly why I am lost in thoughts.
"Don't worry. Matt will come around. He is still fond of you." she tries to reassure ne. Colin said the exact same word. I am so confused and angry at them. They didn't listen to me and Daryl but believed that bitch. I let out a sarcastic laugh. Lisa seems perplexed.
"Really Lisa? Did you came? You say you are fond of me too." Lisa seems embarrassed.
"You and Matt totally refused to listen to us about what we have to say. Did you guys gave it a thought for once that why Daryl would tell that yes he kissed me?" Lisa's seems sad. Oh no. It's her birthday and I... Oh God...
"I.. I... I am sorry Lisa. It's not... I am sorry I am saying all this to you today."
"It's okay. I am partly to be blamed not to listen to you."
"And on the other hand, you see Matt. It didn't took him long to replace me with that ghost. Deep down he was still in love with her. I was just a bad-aid."
"It's not possible. He is completely, utterly in love with you."
"That's what I also thought." as I look up I see Daryl entering. I smiled and wiped my tears away.
"Hey Lisa. I have a surprise for you?"
"What surprise?"
"Turn around." she squealed at the sight of Daryl. Daryl smiled and came and wish her, hug her, kissed her and gave her a gift. I discreetly leave, leaving them alone.
Once outside I take a deep breathe when something catches my attention. That's Matt's motorcycle. I can recognize it anywhere in the world. So he has started riding it again, when I pushed him he rejected. It's all about Lana then. I was just a band-aid to him. Now I will ignore whose fault is what, and mostly importantly I will stop trying to explain anything to anyone. Lana got what she wanted. I look down and started walking when I bumped into someone. I look up at the person and my heart beat got fast. Great. He looks at me like I am criminal and did some dirty crimes. He will not get away with it.
"Finally..." I say raising an eyebrow.
He doesn't answer and stared at me.
"I thought you are not gonna make it."
"Here I am." he says.
I nod.
"Good. Lisa is inside. And Daryl too. I will make it easier for you I am leaving."
"What is he doing here?" he is more concerned about what Daryl is doing here than me being leaving all of them... I sigh and just like magnet my eyes drift of to his motorcycle. He follow my gaze to see the object of my pain... and... nothing.
"At least he is here to makeup with his girlfriend who is ready to listen to his explanations."
He sighs in turn and try to past me.
"You just don't give a damn."
He stop dead.
"I came here for Lisa. You Best friend. Did you forget? Or you don't care? I am not here to talk to you."
"Yeah, you have so many people to talk with to stay with including bitchy ghosts who just came to life to hamper everything and you don't even see that."
"I don't want to talk to you..."
I sigh and hold back my tears painfully.
"Why should you talk to me? Your needs are fulfilled."
"What need you are talking about. Really Rylee. Just tell me one thing Rylee... " he grab my arms and pull me close to his face. He whispers that made my blood curdle.
"When we were bed, when I was making love to you, kissing you, when I was fulfilling you, were thinking of him at that time as well?" how dare he. I snatched my arms from him and slap him hard. No one is in the sight, and it's silent around, only the sound of me slapping him resounds in the silence. Matt rubs his cheek where my hand marks has imprinted, his eyes darkened and I am not sure but I think for a brief moment of time I saw desire in his eyes. Is it so?
"You are fucking, jerk and a bastard to have think that. How can you say something so cheap like that? How dare you even, huh when you were just using me as your band-aid. As soon as I turned my back, you go sleep with your ex-ghost girlfriend and you even dare to say that to me?" tears runs down my cheeks and it has started raining. Matt's eyes wide open, he frowns, "What are you talking about? I didn't sle..."
"Save it... I don't want to hear your bullshit lies. Tell me it's your plan to get ride of me. You were never in love with me, you used me to forget Lana and now that she is back why do you even need me." I turn to leave when Matt grab my arms preventing me from leaving.
"Don't touch me."
"You need to explain, what you just said."
"Why do you need an explanation now? Because I am stating the fact about you where as you refuse to listen to me before. You slept with that bitch Matt. Next day I tried to contacted you and even go to your house. You know what I saw, Lana wearing next to nothing opens the door. She told me everything. You refuse to listen to me and your brother based on what she said, and you really think I am gonna believe you after what I saw with my own eyes. What am I? An prostitute to fulfill your desires!"
Matt stands their arms dangling on either side. His expression says he is confused but I am way to angry to register that.
I walk in the rain crying when someone calls me out. It's Colin. What is he doing here?
"Rylee, where are you going like that in this rain."
He is in his car, he pulls beside me. I didn't answer him.
"Rylee get in... It's raining heavy." Colin apparently is returning from work. I asked for him to come for Lisa's birthday but he regretfully refused. He is busy lately.
"Rylee,what are you waiting for? Get in..."
"No Colin... I would like to walk."
"Have you gone crazy. See the rain.. You will get sick. Rylee get in.."
I give in and get in his car. He keep glancing at me but didn't say anything. Colin drops me to my apartment and follow me upstairs. He settled down and I offered him a drink. I hand him the beer and go inside to dry myself up.
"Thanks Colin..."
"It's nothing, but what's wrong with you."
I sigh. I think can trust Colin even if he is Matt's best buddy. But you can always trust Colin.
I let out everything, he listened to me calmly and sighed.
"I am sure something is off. Matt couldn't have betrayed you."
"He believed that ghost over his brother and me, Colin. I know Daryl is always getting himself into trouble but he also got himself into trouble to save Matt's ass. And what did Lana do? She destroyed Matt for so many years. You know that right." tears rolls down cheek, Colin don't know how to comfort me.
"Do you want me to talk to him?"
"No."