DARYL ORTEGA(S1)

The scene takes place after Daryl wins the race against Maccini and get his club back.

I, Joe and Matt leaves to find Daryl. Thanks to Matt that he came to pick me up from Daryl's villa. That stupid Daryl always doing something that might put him in danger and the note he wrote exactly shows that. We headed towards Joe's, I hope he is alone. After ringing the bell, we waited for abnormally few minutes when Joe open the door. He is just wearing his boxer. Dammit, he wasn't alone I am sure. Even if Joe is sexy but I don't have time for this.

"Joe, finally... It's Daryl..!"
We explained everything and Joe's told that he might know someone who can trace Daryl.
Suddenly a brunette came out from inside room wearing next to nothing a almost transparent lingerie. I and Matt exchange embarrassed look and Joe turns to the girl and said that he has to leave and that he will be back soon. They goes inside and I and Matt left his apartment and wait for in the downstairs. Joe came out dressed, much better.

"Who's car you are in Bella?"

"Matt's, I want to be with Matt." I say immediately. Matt can calm me down and I am more comfortable with Matt. He is my best friend.

"I say, that it's will be better that we all go in one car. I take my Cadillac." he proposed.

"Yeah it can be better." Matt agreed. Their is Matt and we are going to find Daryl together, rest I don't care, at least for now.

"So where are we going first?"

"I already send text to my friends he will trace Daryl." to confirm that Joe's mobile rings. He talks to who ever it is, then hang and turn to talk to us.

"It was my friend, he told he has send me the coordinate for Daryl's location." Finally. I thought something bad happened to him, my heart is beating fast, I am so worried. If anything happens to Daryl I will never be able to forgive myself. He has became a important part of my life. I can't live without him, I want him near me, with me, maybe for the rest of my life. We share a bond and we connect very weirdly but we do anyway. I know Daryl care for me and so do me. I look at Joe with full of hope but it got crushed when he frowned and looked at worried after looking at the coordinates.

"Hey Joe, what's up? Why aren't you saying anything?" I asked panicked.

"It's showing airport."

"What? Airport? Why would be in the airport?" is he planning on leaving somewhere and with out me but where?

"Airport..." Matt mumbled.

"Is he leaving? He will leave without me." I say, my voice trembles.

"I don't think so." Joe interrupted.

"Then?" I asked quietly.

"Theirs deserted airplane tracks. No one goes their, and the signal is showing that place." he confirms

"That means..?" Matt says.

"That means what Matt? Please tell me, I can't take this anymore." I say.