NICOLAE BARTHOLY(S1)

The scene takes place in the living room of the manor, when Nicolae and MC was talking about her dreams.
What happens when their conversation gets little heated and body aches for makeup?

I need to talk to Nicolae about the new dream I had last night. I go to the living room hoping Nicolae will be their, but it's empty. I sigh, go and sit on the couch. Maybe he will come soon. It's being a while I realized that I like him more than I would like to admit. I mean I am a employee here, and they are employers, their father hired and on top of that they all are bunch of Vampires. How do you think I would confess such thing, that I like my employer Nicolae Bartholy and nevermind that he is 200 century old vampire.
Not to mention how Drogo behave with me, he almost behave like the worst jerk in the world. I sigh and stared at the crackling fire. The flames dances in a rhythm and making a soft satisfying sound, in the pin-drop silence of the manor. Peter and Lorie have gone for shopping few moments before I came here. Drogo, well God knows where he is and Nicolae, I don't know where is he either. I want to see him so badly. His aura is so different, well all of their auras are dark, mysterious and hot but Nicolae is somewhat different. He is so beautiful, his long brown hair with the contrast of his pale skin tone, I feel like running my hand through his locks. He is so fucking sexy, I just wish I could be with him but of course it's definitely not possible. I sigh again, what a hopeless creatures I am, that's when I heard a silky voice telling me, "What's with that sighs Rylee?" I turn around come face to face with my handsome vampire Nicolae. His pale skin, small smile on that juicy lips, long brown silky hair, brown eyes, old style clothing make me wet till the core. Fuck me. I check him out up and down and he is aware of the effect he has on me. He smirked and came into the room and sat near the fire place on the arm chair. In the yellow orange light of the fire, his features become bright and he becomes even more beautiful. It's feels like he is glowing.
He stared at me I feel like he is reading me like an open book.
"Do you have anything to tell me?" he asked softly, his voice gives out reassurance as much as an authority. Of course he is the oldest and the smartest of all brothers and no one can hide anything from him. His question snaps me out of from my thoughts. "Umm.. Yeah.."
He nods and settle down even more comfortable and gestures me to go on about whatever I have to say. I take a deep breathe and let it all out.

It's been an hour we still talking about my dreams and power, I always get amazed by his knowledge on everything. He is not only a vampire but a genius. I am nothing in front of them. All of them has a unique features and knowledge of different types of stuff.
"Your dreams are the direct view of what happened to my beloved Rylee. Thanks you Rylee that I am getting to know all of these. Of course thanks your dream too, since what happened in the forest is something I don't know. I just know its an werewolf that killed Rylee. But since you are putting up an argument that it's not the werewolf that killed her but a man. How come Rylee? How come a man can shred a body of a woman with so cruelty and what's the reason behind killing her brutally showing that it's an work of a werewolf?" Nicolae states that coldly and I don't like that tone.
"I.. I don't really know Nicolae, what I know is that it's a man following your Rylee and I am sure it's him killing her." Nicolae stays pensive.
"You are telling me that over 200 years I ran behind false truth!" he growled, I see his eyes sparkling and turned into a crimson hue.
"Nicolae, even if you are a vampire, don't forget that you were led by something, people made you believe that...that it's...an werewolf." Nicolae turned his red eyes towards me came near within a blink of an eye, and oh boy believe me it's scary as much as it's beautiful.
"I am not an idiot Rylee that whatever people said I believed." Nicolae growled at me angrily. I am afraid but I didn't back down. Why should I, Nicolae can't see what I can see and that led to his misjudgement. I sigh in turn, I am losing my composure, I came to talk not to argue. He don't want to believe, well that's upto him.
"It's up-to you Nicolae that whether you believe or not. I say what I see what I feel. Just because you are vampire doesn't make you always correct. You vampires have a tendency to blame wolf breed for everything and nothing. If you can't believe me then don't ask me to tell you my thoughts." I pushed him to stand up and left the manor to meet Sarah in her apartment. Nicolae looked shocked and came to his senses. I heard him call out my name but I didn't paid any attention. Where in the fucking would did I end up. Nicolae will never be mine or like me, because all he want from me is the information which is shown by my dreams. His world revolves around his Rylee who dies 200 years ago. I sigh and I walk down the street when someone's cold wrapped his hand around my arm, I screamed and turned to see Nicolae looking sad.
"I am sorry Rylee, I.. I..lost control, I.. please listen to me."
"You just can't do without me, can you?"
"No. I will be honest I can't. You lead me towards truth. Without you I can't do anything anymore."
I looked into Nicolae's eyes, I can makeout I see sadness in his eyes, in the dim street light. He definitely just need me for my powers. I sigh.
"It's okay Nicolae..." it's makes me sad that he don't want me for me, he need me for my dreams which can show him the truth.
"Nicolae leave me, I am going to Sarah's."
He leaves my arm, nodding, which suddenly feels so alone. I feel like life has stopped running through my veins.
"I will walk with you."
"You don't need to."
"No I insist." I nod and we walk silently.
"Should I pick you up from your friend's?"
"No, she said she will drop me to the manor."
He nods a reply and we are Silent again. We reach at my friend's place, Sarah stands I'm front of her door, and she is not pleased to see Nicolae. Nicolae isn't thrilled too.
"What are you doing here?" Sarah asked Nicolae in a stern voice. The person in question didn't answered.
I jumped in, "I told him to come with me. He came to drop me that's all." Nicolae looks at me and gives me a small beautiful smile.
"I will you both. And young lady, you should know with whom you are talking to." with that he leaves in vampire speed. God, will they ever get tired of going for each others throats.
"You guys don't get tired, do you?"
Sarah glares at me and move aside to let me in.
"He is a fucking bloodsucker, I don't understand why you should defend them and live with them?"
"Sarah they take care of me, they don't harm me and they will never do that. I am still alive can't you see that."
Sarah raise her arm in the air in surrender.
We spent a good time in there watched some movies had dinner together and now it's time for me to go home. I gladly call the manor home because even if it's as scary as a horror movie house, it's welcoming from inside. I was about to get up when I get a call from Nicolae.
"Hello?"
"Ah... You really don't think I should pick you up?"
"You really want to?"
"Yes... At least I can make it up a little for my behavior earlier and also it's late, Streets of mystery spell is not really safe for two girls alone and your friend will have to go back alone once she drops you off."
It's true of course Nicolae is being Nicolae a total mother hen.
"Okay I think you are right."
"OK I will be their in few moments." we hang up and I turn to Sarah who looks angry.
"What's wrong?"
"You think I am not capable of drop you home?"
"It's not that what you think."
"It's about Nicolae all the time."
"Sarah!! Why are you reacting so much for nothing."
"For nothing? Really? You told him to pick you up? Why? Am I not capable? Fine just go.. Don't come to me when he breaks your heart."
"What? You don't really know what you are saying!"
I get up and, "Thanks for this treatment. He was thinking about you, that person who you despise with passion. That Vampire who you think will suck blood from every human he crosses his path with. He told me that Mystery Spell street at this hour isn't safe and after you drop me to the manor you will have to return alone. You guys just know how to jump on conclusion. You know what I am fucking tired."
I left the house and see Nicolae pulling his car, so I go to him without turning back, and climb up the passenger seat. Sarah sit their stunned by my aggressiveness and I heard her call my name but I didn't pay attention and told Nicolae to drive.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing."
"Why are you angry?"
"It's nothing"
"Is it still on me or did you and your friend fought over me coming?"
"No and leave it."
Nicolae sighs and stopped questioning me. I explode like a saucepan on heat for hours.
"I just don't understand what's with both of you always going for eachothers throat like a kids."
Nicolae looks at me shocked as if I just ran out from a mental hospital, then sighed.
"It goes century back, we can't help it."
"You guys are making me tired in the meantime in the middle."
"I am sorry."
"That's not helping." Nicolae sighs and didn't answered. We reach the manor in silence, it's dark no lights are on.
"Why it's so dark in here?"
"Oh, Lorie is in bed, Peter and Drogo is out."
I replied with "oh".
"Come with me."
"Where?"
"To my office. We need to talk."
"Okay. But can I check on Lorie first. I haven't seen her all evening."
"Okay, I will be waiting here."