JULIAN DEVOLT

The scene takes place when MC goes to Julian's suite to serve him, his Cereal.

I hate Julian, even if he is attractive and hot. I am standing in front of his suite with a bowl of cereal and milk. He casually has given me the name
"cereal killer". Seriously! Who eats cereal at this time of the night. It 2:00 A.M. in the morning. I sighed. Why is he even awake? Or he is up-to some funny business with someone, but that doesn't explain why he would ask for cereal right now. Whatever!
He opens the and he is not wearing anything but a boxer. My eyes are wide open, he is smoking hot, his muscles are big and hard, his hairless chest kind of screaming to me "touch me". Oh no, no, no, no... Pull yourself together Rylee. My heart is racing and I am hot all of a sudden. My eyes are glued to his body and I am devouring him with my eyes, which he definitely has noticed because I see him biting his juicy lower lip as well.
"Oh look who it is, my dear cereal killer."
I snap out and frown at him. Whatever!
"Here is your cereal Sir. Anything else do you need?"
"How about I tell that I need you?"
My eyes pop out. What!!? Is he crazy?
"He.. Hey... What... are you talking about. I mean do you anything else as in any hotel services."
"Yeah... I know. You serve the hotel and it's guests, so I need you. How about you come inside and put my dear cereal in the table." OK he is not helping my racing heart, red cheeks and hot body. Fuck, I want to jump on him.
I go inside past him who has move aside and is holding the door for me to enter. His smell plays with my nostrils, he has just took shower because I see his hair is wet and water dropping from their is sliding over his shoulder and torso which I want to lick and bite. What the fuck is wrong with me? I am sexually attracted to a person I absolutely hate.
He close the door as I put his precious cereals on the table. He came over and I feel is breath on my neck. He lowers his voice almost whispering "I hope this time you haven't killed my cereals my dear Cereal Killer." I am filled with goosebumps, a shiver ran down my spine at his hoarsened voice.
"I... I have a name." I stuttered to which he laughs softly, and open the lid of the bowl, without moving away from me. He put another hand on the table on the other side of my waist, almost embracing me from behind. God, I am almost wet. It's painful that I want him so much.
"Perfect..." he whispers.
I bite my lip to control myself. He is doing it on purpose. I shiver and he enjoys it. He then moves away then turns me around and come even more close to me.
"Mr. Devolt? What... What are you doing?"
"Making you shiver."
I sigh as he whispers that.
"This will remain between us but believe me or not but I really fucking want you from the day I saw you."
"Mr. Devolt..."
"Julian... Call me Julian. You what happens when you go to a room of a man at this hour?"
I exhales and close my eyes as he moves closer. He ends up kissing me in the cheek, then inhales my smell, then again kiss me in the corner of my mouth on the same side. Then slide his lips down to my neck all the way kissing me. I sigh.
"This is not right. You called me."
"Shhhh..."
He start to unbutton my blouse and slide his hand down to rest it on my breast and squeezes it. I couldn't resist more and kiss him. The kiss soon become hotter and passionate. Our tongues meet and dances and wrap each other rhythmically. I slide my hand up and down his chest. Oh so hot. He takes towards the bed after undressing me leaving just the panties. He makes me sit, their contemplating me. I grab his pant and pull it down, he is not wearing any underwear. As I free him from his confinement I grab it kissed it, then lick it. He sighs and move back and forth. He almost choked me with his cock. He is taking pleasure in that. He then pulls out and push me to lay on the bed, he grabs my panties and remove them. He forcefully spread my legs, and kneel down in front of me. He wrap one arm around my one thigh and with the other one he grab my breast, squeezing and pinching my hard pink nipples. Oh my God... I moan loudly. He then kissed my womanhood and start to lick them, making me catch my breathe.
"Aah... Oh... It feels so good."
He smirked and swirls his tongue around my clitoris. Oh my God...
"I am gonna make you come hard baby..." I also start to move myself to feel him more. I can't believe I am doing this with the person I absolutely hate and not only that I am an employee where as he is a partner of Secret Palace.
"Ah.. Aahh...Fuck... I am close."
He is making me crazy. He inserted two fingers inside me and kept licking me. The movement making, squishy sounds. My whole being is shaking.
"Come for me."
He leave my clits and stands up not taking out his finger and kept fucking me with that.
"Aahh... Ju... Julian... Oh...fuuuuuuc.. K...."
He savagely fucked me with his hand. I came pretty hard, on his hand. I shudder, my whole being shaked and my mind goes blank. He is dominating and he is controlling. He love it hard. Soon he put his large cock inside me, filling me and making me moan...
"aahh" I yelp.
"Tell me when you feel OK with it..."
I nod at him and he pulls out. Then again make me catch my breathe when he re-enters me. We lay in an missionary position, in the silence, he kept kissing me in the neck and fondles with my breasts. I kiss his lips and then he starts thrusting with a slow pace at first. I thought he is rough but he is so tender. He is pleasuring me like no-one did.
"aahh... Ahh... Julian... Faster... "
"Ah... Don't worry..."
He then... Oh... Fuck... Start thrusting faster and faster and deeper. It makes me want to scream but I can't. Julian kept thrusting then pulls out making me gasps at the emptiness. He pulls me up, the turns me around for the doggy position. He then again re-enters me moaning. Oh my God... He is fucking me like crazy. He leans, kissing my shoulder and fondles my breasts.
"AAAHHHH.... AAAAAAHHHHH.... OH... MY... GOD.. OH.. AAAH... JULIAN...."
"aah... Fuck..you are right..."
"I am coming... I am coming... I... Aaahh.. Am... Ohh... Coming..."
He then leave one of my breast and rubs my clitoris with his hand, while fucking me from behind.
Soon he makes me come making my mind go blank.
"Aaaaahhhhh.... FUCK..."
Then kept going because he still didn't came.
Then I feel him shaking..
"Aah.. Oh... Fuck I am coming...Rylee.."
"Inside me... Aaahh.... Please."
"Aaahh... Shit... AAHHH..." with that he came hard inside me filling me with his juice. We totally collapse in the bed, he pulls me towards him.
"I should go Julian. It's already a mistake." what have I done. Shit... I just slept with my boss's friends. I have James in my mind and heart even if I didn't told him neither did he but here I just... Oh... Julian's eyes darkens.
"You regret it, don't you?" no can't say I regret but to some extent yes I do.
"It's just not right. I am a conceigner here."
"Yes I know. Don't worry. This will main between us, but don't leave just yet. Please." I give in and cuddled him.

Later, as I start to leave his room, after getting fresh and showered, he holds the door for me. I look back at him, he smiled.
"Will you come back?" my heart is racing. I tenderly smile at him, "If you want me too." with that I leave.
I don't know what I am digging myself into but whatever it is, it's exciting and I love it.