Chapter.2 dumb we are

It was a few days since greenie got here his name is Thomas and today is Bens punishment to be sent off in the maze because why, may you ask because he attacked Tomas again 'why' I'm not sure but Ben was my best friend but then he got stung and I know I'm going to cry but there's nothing we can do.

   But anyway it's time to go see Ben disappear I call it. It was chunks first time seeing someone banished poor boy .

   I walked to the doors of the maze and no I wasn't going to be the one pushing Ben in of course NOT. I couldn't do that even though He got stung he still is my best friend.

   Well there he is. " PLEASE ALBY NO PLEASE IM SORRY PLEASE" he yelled and I was in tears. "HAZEL PLEASE DON'T LET THEM DO THIS PLEASE HAZEL I LOVE YOU" he yelled and I was crying so hard my best friend is going to die and there's nothing I can do to help. "I'm sorry Ben" I said and he looked at me with tears in his eyes as the maze doors shut.

     Chuck wasn't there he walked off I wish I would have to. I went to lay down and I felt a tap on my shoulder . I turn around seeing Newt. "H hey Newt" I said between sobs. "Hey it's ok we had to do it or we would all end up dead love" he said. "I know Newtie" I said and yes I called him Newtie that's what I usually call him sometimes whatever.

   The next day

ALBY and Minho went to check to see if Ben was gone and it's been a few hours they should have been back by now we were all by the maze door waiting . "What if they don't make it" Thomas said."they will" Newt said back. A few minutes past still not here . "Can't we send someone" Thomas said." It's against the rules" said Gally. "WAIT THERE" I said pointing to them. "Come on MINHO YOU CAN MAKE IT COME ON" we all shout the doors where about to close but Thomas ran in and I couldn't let him do it alone so yep I went in to. "You just got yourself killed greenie" I said. "What" he asked " no one every survives in the maze one day" Minho said " it's ok we have to go though unless you really have a death wish". I said. "What about ALBY we can't leave him here " Thomas said. "He is right grab him Thomas and I'll help Minho you run and we should put ALBY in the vines" I said.

  We put ALBY in the vines so the Griver wouldn't see him and it wouldn't slow us down. "Damn it Thomas get down" we hid under the vines.  We though the griver left but it was right above us great. "RUN THOMAS" I yelled we ran really fast.

    Next day
It was the next day we survived we are still waiting for the doors to open to get out but that when I seen a griver and I told Minho to go and then we'll I said "COME ON GRIVER OVER HERE" I yelled it came at me and Thomas we ran toward Minho and then boom the Griver is dead. " good work Thomas we should make him a runner" I said Thomas just smirked and then we made it back the the glade . " OMG YOU MADE IT DID YOU SEE A GRIVER ARE YOU OK" Newt and chuck askedZ " we are okay" I said . "And we didn't just see a Griver" Minho started. "Thomas and Hazel killed it" everyone turned to us and then Gally had to say"well there has to be a punishment for you both" .

  "Wait Gally first off Hazel is a runner and Thomas helped save our butts so". "Fine no punishment for Hazel and for you Greenie you've been here 3 days and you already breaking rules huh" Gally said. "WE ATLEAST IM DOING SOMETHING GALLY WHAT HAVE YOU DONE HUH BECAUSE WE MIGHT BE CLOSE TO FINDING OUR WAY OUT" Thomas yelled back and maybe he was right maybe we are close to finding away out of this hell whole.