Chapter 6

We were running outside for soo long I couldn't stop sharing stares with Aris so hot I can't. We were still running and I was slowing my pace and someone grabbed my hand and dragged me with then I looked up to see Aris damn hot ....I mean uhh let's keep running yea ok let's go. We made it to some sad put thing idk a building. "Idk I don't think we should be here" I said some nodded and Teresa just said"I think we should so here we are and we are safe" She said. "FOR NOW TERESA THERE COULD BE FUKING THINGS THAT COULD KILLS US USE YOUR BRAIN" I yelled. "YOU USE YOUR BRAIN I JUST SAVED YOU" she yelled back. "YEA OR DID YOU JUST GET US INTO ANOTHER MESS AGAIN" I yelled . "What do you mean?!" She asked angry. "WE WOULD HAVE BEEN GONE IF WE JUST LEFT YOU TO WICKED OK THATS WHY BECAUSE MY BROTHER LOVES YOI SO MUCH AND IDK WHY OK THATS WHY" I yelled. "YOU KNOW WHAT WE SHOUDL HAVE LEFT YOU YOUR SO USLESS" She yelled back. "H he- Minho tried cutting in but "IM USLESS YOUR THE ONE WE COULD HAVE LEFT TO SAVE OURSELVES BUT WE DIDN'T SO YOUR WELCOME WHORE"I yelled and walked away and Aris followed.

  " hey your ok" he asked. "Yea" I said . "Ok I'm on your side" he said and held my hand. "I know Aris" I said and smiles then kissed his cheek and walked away blushing.