Chapter 3-She is the last one EVER

It was Thomas's time to honing the pit it wasn't all bad just a small punishment I don't think he should have got it but whatever I tried helping but it didn't do anything but on the bright side me and Thomas are runners we went to talk about Thomas's but that's when we heard the box come up. It wasn't suppose to come up till another month.

   We all ran over to the box and that's when Newt said "It's a girl". We all gasped then a boy asked if she was pretty. "She is ok but looks dead" Frypan said.  "What does that note in her hand say Newt"I asked. " it says 'she is the last one EVER'". "What the bloody hell does that mean" I asked them the girl woke up and said "Thomas" and then fell back down great were is this going to lead to?

    It was a few more hours later and the girl woke up but she was quite mean she kept throwing stuff at us. " Hey Hey its Thomas ok I'm coming up" He said. "Alone" he added. He went up and the next minute he came down with her. " is this what all girls are like" . I rolled my eyes at that comment.

   "Hey Greenie I'm Hazel the only other girl in the maze do you remember you name love" I asked. "It's um Teresa " she said "well nice to meet you I'm going to introduce you to some people ok and then ALBY will give you a tour" I said she nodded.

   It was time for Thomases punishment and he was in the slammer or pit whatever you call it I'm not sure never been in there before I always usually followed the rules. I went to go visit Thomas but then Chuck was already walking away from him so I went over to talk. "Hey Tommy boy" I said . "Hey Haz" he said I felt like there was a bond between us not like a boyfriend and girlfriend one more like he is my brother bond but I pushed it to the side. we talked for a bit then we said our good nights and I left  trying not to get coughed.