Chapter 8

We have been running foreverrr to the point I was on Aris back. We decided to take a break and sit. I sat next to Aris and he pulled me in his arms. "Hey you ok" he whispered in my ear. "Yes you?" I questioned . "Yea" .

It was a while later and me and Aris fell asleep next to each other his arms around my waist and my head in his chests well it was peaceful till...

"GUYS WAKE UP" Thomas yelled I looked up and there was a storm great. We all got up and seen lights and yes we ran towards the lights as fast as we could. Then yep Minho fell . "Come
On Minho" we yelled I went to help him but there was a struck of lightning . Thomas and frypan got him and started to carry him. Oh btw Me and Teresa are a bit nicer to each other now so we will be in for a ride.

A few moments later I woke up from a daze and we were someone in the dark then a thing came at us . Next thing you know a door is open. "What do we have here come on" the voice said. "Unless you want to stay here with them" the person said again and we started to walk. "Stay near me" I heard Aris say. (Changing the story a bit btw) we made it to the entrance and there was a old man.

"Who the hell are you" I said everyone looked at me like I was crazy. "Well I was about to ask you the same thing" the man said. "Who are you, where did you come, why are you here" he questioned. " that's three questions we are boys and girls, we are looking for right arm and the last one is none of your fucking business " I smiled sarcastically. "I like you, you have fire" he said. "Yea well I like ice better" I smirked and he smiled. "Check em". The next thing you know my head is down and there scanning me. "Uhm" the girl said. "What show me". "Well you guys are tagged Wicked " he said. "Take them" he said.

A few moments later we were hanging from the celling blood rushing to my head.