Chapter 13

While Tomas and newt were making a 'plan' I was thinking about Aris if he was ok or if he was worried about me or if he didn't care were I was.

  "Come on" Gally said. "What"I asked. "I got a plan now come on" he said and started leading us somewhere .

  There was a man with the cure pumping through his veins. I was to busy looking at the cute and thinking about how Brenda wasn't killed or turned yet because of Thomas BECAUSE OF HIS BLOOD...I need Thomas blood... oh and why you ask because I was bite haha anyway let's Cary on.

I met quite till I was pulled forward Newt. "Where are we going" I asked . "To the plan".

   A few more moments of walking we finally made it.

"There's the plan and you may not like it " Gally said. 
I looked in the scope . Then seen Teresa. "Hell no" I said. Then Thomas pushed me out of the way and look the turned around to Gally . "I said you may not like it". Well here we go... again.

  While Thomas was leading Teresa  into the trap. I was talking to Gally. "Come on its time" he said. I followed and it was time to capture Teresa.

   We set Teresa in a chair till she woke up witch was moments later. "Rise in sine liar" I said. "What the hell did you guys do to me" she yelled in my face. "Hey hey manners we are inside do use inside voices Didn't anyone teach you that or did wicked not think you smart enough to know what they mean" I said with a smirk she looked really angry Gally pulled me back and Newt sat me down. Teresa looked at Thomas with eyes searching for help.... pathetic "Don't look at him why are you looking at him he isn't going to help you look at me" Gally said I snorted. Teresa looked back and that's when Gally told her what to do. I sat down in the chair waiting for her to take my chip out of my neak. She started to take it out and then placed it on the tray. "Why isn' t Brenda dead and I know you know and I know you were bite" She said. "I don't know what your talking about sun shine "I said and got up and walked away to talk to Newt.