Chapter 10

We were finally at our destination. I was pissed,sad,and happy. I know it may sound werid but I'm happy because Aris helps me and he is with me along the way and I'm pissed because Brenda got bite.

She is getting a 'cure'right now it should last about a 'mouth'. I go over to Aris and sit next to him he puts his arm around me and kissed me. GOD HE KISSED ME. Anyway.... I got up and seen Thomas walking up to Teresa in the hill . I was wondering what happened if I just 🤜🏽🧍🏻‍♀️🗻.

I see Thomas coming down as fast as he could and I heard planes/helicopters. Then looked up what the hell how did they find us?!

Aris grabbed me and pulled me over to everyone else. Teresa then came down and walked over to them. "Nice to see you again Teresa " Ava said. "She is working with them she turned us in" Thomas whispered to me beofre running off. "YOU SON OF A (bleep) YOU (frinking) IDIOT YOU ARE A STUPID UGLY HOBO TRAINER I HOPE YOU DIE PAINFULLY" I yelled. "I'm doing the right thing" she said. "OH SO TRYING TO GET US KILLED IS RIGHT TERSA WERE KIDS YOU ARE SO DUMB GOD I SHOULD HAVE HAVE SLIT YOUR THROUGH IN THE MAZE WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE" I yelled back she seemed scared like really scared... good.

I was on the ground with everyone else in a line. Thomas came I gave him the look of why didn't you run idiot . Jason them kicked him in the stomach.

Yeah well let's pause here. God this is we're it gets crazzzyyyy anyway let's continue.

Thomas was holding a bomb to Jason great let's blow our brains. But noooo a car came to save the day . BRENDA YAY SHE IS NOT DEAD. That would have sucked ok back to the point. It was crazy I was running I lost Aris "crap" I mumbled . "ARIS" I yelled. "Grab Aris she would want him and will come looking for him" TERSA said THAT BLEEP. "I WILL KILL YOU TERSA I WILL MAKE YOU SUFFER I MEAN IT"I yelled I grabbed her hair and started choking her. Well till Ava pulled me off and I punched her and ran trying to find Aris but I was to late...