Chapter 9

Here we are blood rushing through my head. "What if we swing" I said. "Yeah ok Teresa swing to the leaver" Thomas said A few minutes later Teresa FINALLY got to it and got us down. "Nice Teresa " Everyone said 'yea totally Teresa's Idea'. "Nice idea " Aris whispered to me atleast he thanks me I just nodded .

"Come on guys" Brenda said. "What" I asked " COME ON" she said as she lead up to the exit.

Then we head music playing great. "Go go" Brenda yelled we slide down to the other building .

"Come on Aris" I said as he came next to me we were waiting to Brenda and Thomas we couldn't wait any longer we had to move . That's what we did.

It's was a while till finally they came. "West wing" Thomas said. " what"I asked. "We are going to the west wing" He said . "Yeah let's just walk in there Thomas" I said.

Well that's were we are off to now...

We finally made it we think. But ended up getting shot well not litterly but just shots at us. Then I heard a voice . "drop it" They said and looked over at me and Aris. "ARIS" One of them yelled taking off there mask. "OMG" they ran towards each other. "WE COULD HAVE KILLED YOU" The other one said. Aris looked back at me and said "oh uh this is Harriet and Sonya and this is Hazel my girlfriend I used to be in the maze with them Haz so ya" . I got up. "Nice to meet you" I said to them they smiled and took me into a hug. "Nice to meet you to any friend of Aris is a friend of our but your his girlfriend but you get it" Sonya said.

  But little did we know what would happen next after that...