Chapter 14

Authors note- sorry for not posting much I have been busy but here you go.

As we walked into wicked following Teresa to a elevator. With the one and only Jason. We started going up. "Your working late , see that's what I like about you Teresa no matter how hard things are you just never give up"he said. "Times like this were you need a friend to bear on". "I'll keep that in mind"she responded. "Thomas and Hazel are here, surveillance picked them up inside the walls,they may try to contact you and if they do I want to be your first call" He said ha to late. "You gonna kill them"she asked. "Is that a problem "he asked we heard the elevator door ring.

"This is me" she said as we all walked out Thomas bumping Jason on the shoulder .

"Thomas you have to listen to me getting that cure won't save Newt it may by him some time but-

"Ignore her". Newt said.

"Let me run some test I promise I can protect you" she said. "Yeah like you protected Minho" he said while taking his mask off Newt tried to grab him. "Right Teresa are you really trying to protect us I said before taking my mask off to.

  "Don't waste your breath Teresa " Jason said as he came around the corner shit. "He made his choice long ago and so did Hazel" he said as guards came down the other way and gave Thomas time to grave Teresa and put a gun to her head . "Tell them to back off , tell them to back up"! Thomas yelled. "Thomas come on it's me your not gonna shoot her". "You don't think so" he asked. "Okay go on then... shoot her prove me wrong". "Shoot her" he said.  Thomas let go of her and Teresa hurried and clicked the button to keep us safe nice one.

  We started running. To find Minho .

Walking through the halls trying to act normal .

  Shit Ava.  Thomas pointed a gun at her only for us to almost get shot. "MINHO" Thomas and I yelled.

Running and shooting well till we ran into Minho. Well he saved us but you know. We all ran to hug him.

"RUN" I yelled. We all ran into a room and locked the door. "Shit now what"I asked(sorry for the
cussing)

They started to saw open the door. "Any ideas" ?

"Maybe" Thomas said before smashing the window "ok it's doable" he said."your kidding right " I Hazel asked. "Any other ideas" Hazel shook her head.

"Need a running start" Thomas said before we all backed up. "We got this". We all ran to jump out and we did. Splash we made it. "Holly shit" Hazel said. Before Thomas Stuck up the middle finger at Jason. "DON'T MOVE" Guards said. The. Pow pow one guard shot another well Gally did. "Gally" Thomas said. "You guys are nuts" he said. "I'll explain later " Thomas said before I started to slow down but covered it.

We started running fire explosions every where. "Where are the tunnels" "we've blocks from here" newt started to cough.they started talking and I couldn't.my hear.

  Then started walking again. Till Newt fell down and so did I . I started to cough up blood . "Shit Hazel why didn't you tell us fuck"Thomas said. " sorry Thomas"I said before starting to cough again. "We're coming Thomas"Brenda said. "We got a problem Hazel was bite". "WHAT" she said and it broke out . "Get Newt  take him get him the cure please Tommy"I said. (Btw Hazels POV now)

"Thomas" I said before trying to stab myself but Gally took it away.

Newt started to attack Thomas then there was a stabbing noise Newt was dead . "N newt " I said before starting to change. "Run Thomas please go" I said before starting to try and kill him. "Go"I muttered ."no your my sister I'm not leaving
You please stay strong please Haz" he said before crying. "I'm sorry Thomas " I said before stabbing my stomach. Then falling to the ground only to hear his sobs.

       Thomas point of view

Everyone came around the corner with the cure it was to late my sister and my best friend was and is dead. "Omg Hazel , Newt" everyone said before starting to cry this couldn't slow us down as long as I'm going to miss her we had to get through this.