Nightmares pt 1

Okay im going to put a death TW here rn, so if you dont wanna read that sad shit then you dont have to.

No Ones POV

You came from a small family. Single mom, an older brother and yourself. Your brother was about 4 years older than you but died in a villain attack at the age of 9. His death was hard for you, and took a while for you and your mom to recover.

A few years later you were coming home from school when you ran into the convict Moonfish. Your mom did her best to keep you out of danger, but you were left with a scar running down your back, and she was hospitalized for a few weeks. Her injuries healed but something must have still been wrong because right before moving into the dorms she was back in the hospital in intensive care.

Summer training camp was a very traumatic experience for the classes of 1-A and 1-B. The attack from the league left many shaken up and uneasy, so moving into Heights Alliance was releiving for most. Yes of course you would miss being home, but it was safer to be living at the dorms. Mr. Aizawa was aware of your mother's condition and permitted you to visit her twice a week. The first week was odd, as it was hard to adjust to not waking up in your room at home. But eventually you were able to call it home.

-------

It's a Wednesday, and you were in math class. The clock on the wall reads 2:37pm. Half an hour left till the end of school. You stare at your paper with no intention of finishing the equations, you would do it later for homework. Right now you were just tired, your moms condition wasn't getting much better and you knew it wouldn't be long before... you didnt want to finish that thought. A tear threatened to fall from your eyes so you quickly looked up and blinked it away. The classroom phone rang and your teacher picked it up.

"Yes?....I see.... I will...Goodbye." Aizawa hangs up and looksat you. "L/n. Pricipal Nezu would like to see you."

Your stomach drops and a few heads turn to look at you. You nod and pack your stuff up and head to the office. A pair of crimson eyes follow your figure as you walk down the hall.

Katsuki POV

I finished my work and was leaning back in my chair with my eyes closed as the phone rang. The girl in front of me tensed when her name was called and she looked like she was going to cry. Fucking pussy. It's just the office. I bet she is in trouble or something. Maybe she is getting expelled. Fucking extra, one less person I have to compete against.

The bell rang and shitty hair came up to me so we could walk back to the dorms. We walked past the office and saw the idiot crying.

"I wonder what happened." Kiri says. I suck my teeth and roll my eyes and just walk faster.

When we get to the dorms I go straight to my room and slam the door shut. I pull out my books and study before dinner. Y/n isn't downstairs when we eat and a few people mumble about where she is. I dont fucking care what happened to her. It doesn't matter to me. I put my dishes away and take a shower before getting into bed. Hours tick by and sleep finally comes.

'No, no why am i back here damn it? Why are the villains surrounding me? I got out, so why am i back? Why is no one coming? I cant be back here?'

I am ripped from my nightmare as I jolt awake. Im sweating and shaking, but calm down once I realize im safe. Fuck.

No Ones POV

"I'm so sorry for your loss y/n."

Your heart breaks as he says that, and tears start pouring from your eyes. You were alone. You had no other family and the one person you loved the most just died. A hand is placed on your shoulder and you look up to see your teacher. You quickly wipe your tears and try to collect yourself before grabbing your back and walking out of the office.