Nightmares pt 2

Oki quick update. This was requested by @wut_de_heck so i hope u like it.

No ones POV

Its been a few weeks since that night with Katsuki and ever since his mood has been slightly less explosive. It seems that having someone to talk to has been theraputic for him, and you as well, if you're being honest. Bakugo has come by twice since then and the wo of you just lay there in comfortable silence holding hands, or talk about whatever it is that is bugging you.

The side you saw of him at night, was a complete 180 from his usuall asshole, Bakugo Katsuki demeanor. But you liked this vulnerable side of him. It made him seem more....human. However the last thing you ever expected from him was when he asked you on a date. After class he texted you to meet him outside. you thought he would just want to train or something, but no. He grabbed your wrist and looked you in the eyes as he said "Go on a date with me." Initially you were taken back, but then smiled and gave him a small peck on the cheek in agreement. He texted later that night saying he would meet you at your room after training the next day. So here you are, sitting on your bed in a bra and underwear with Mina and Ochako rummaging through your closet to help you find something to wear.

"Here." Ashido says as she hands you a pair of jeans with a few rips in the knee. You pull them on and slip a belt through the loops. Uraraka ands you a white t-shirt to go with it. Its a simple outfit but looks good and will do for the evening. You pair it with a gold necklace and some converse, cuffing the jeans. ;) The girls apply some light makeup to just enhance your natural beauty, and before you know it, you are ready for your date.

There is a firm knock on your door. Ygrab your purse and open it revealing none other than the man of the hour, your date.

"Katsuki." you greet him with a nod.

"Y/n." He looks you up and down and takes your hand leading you to the elevator and out of the building.

"So what exactly do you have planed for this evening?" you ask.

"You'll see." is all he says. The two of you walk down the street for a while hand in hand until you reach a small cafe. Its very minimalistic and cozy. The menu is simple but intreguing and you decide to get a milk tea with boba, and a daifuku.

"Are you getting anything?" Bakugo shakes his head and pays for your items. He goes to sit at a table near a window. You grab your drink and snack and join him. "Thank you for paying." He shrugs as you take a bite of your daifuku. A crumb sticks to the side of your mouth and Bakugo reaches to brush it off for you. You mumble an emberassed thank you and offer him a bite.

"I don't like sweets." he says.

"Your loss." you say with a wink.

You are beautiful to Katsu, and his heart flutters as you continue to eat. Coming to UA, he never thought he would date or fall for anyone. All he wanted was to become the number 1 hero, and prove to everyone else that he is the best. But you changed things. he wanted to be with you. Sure he still planned on being #1 but he also wanted to be your hero.

You finished your food, and Katsuki, got up holding his hand out for you. You took it and thanked the lady at the counter before you left. It was starting to get dark out and stars were slowly littering the night sky. The soft glow from the susnset illuminated your figure as you walked. Bakugo couldn't help but stare.

"Something wrong?" you ask.

Katsuki stops walking and you face him. "Y/n?"

"Yes?"

His hand drops yours and wraps around your waist instead. He looks you in the eye and you stare back. Bakugo tucks your hair behind your ear and places a kiss on your forhead. You blush and smile back at him.

"You missed." you say, before leaning up and planting a soft kiss on his lips. You pull back, "Thank you for the date."

"You're welcome idiot."

I know this is very short, but i thought it was a really cute follow up, sorry if Mr anger issues is too OOC but i really like soft Katsuki.