Bloody Murder

I promised smut, so here you go. This is third year, all characters are aged up for this one, and Anger Issues is more tame.

No Ones POV

Your head was hung as your your hands wrapped around your waist. Your stomach was twisting in the most excruciating pain and you winced as the cramp worsened then released. You let out a breath you had been holding then reached into your bag for a some ibuprofen. You catch a glimps of your reflection in the mirror and cringe at the hot mess before you. Your hair was tangled and you had dark circles under your eyes. You groan as you wrap a blanket around yourself and go downstairs for some brekfast.

"Dude, rough night?" Sero throws you a concered and slightly terrified look.

"Something like that." you grumble back and proceed to grab a bowl and spoon. Midoriya and Todoroki join you in the kitchen also preparing their own brekfasts.

"Jheez, y/n. You look like you got hit by a bus." You look towards the dual hair colored boy and glare at him.

"I started my day in a puddle of my own blood; is that how you would like to end yours?"

The greenette beside him gawked and muttered an appology on behalf of Shoto. You turned on your heel and moved to sit down at the table and eat. As you were eating, Bakugo and Kirishima wandered in from their morning training.

"Yo Bakugo, you might wanna keep an eye on your girl." she winked at you and handed you a small chocolate bar under the table. "It's only 9am, and she is already threatening Todoroki's life."

"Hot." He looked at you and placed a hand on your shoulder as he passed by. Ashido snickered, you glared at her through your lashes. Another cramp introduced itself and you let out a groan from the pain. Your pink friend took your empty dishes away and took your hand bringing you up to your room.

"Thanks Ash."

"No problemo. I can get u a heating pad if you want." she offers.

"You're the best." You lay down on your bed in the most awkward positins trying to relieve the pain in your abdomen. Mina comes back to drop off the heating pad and she goes back downstairs.

*Ding*  Your phone lights up beside you and you look at the screen.

Katsu: wya
my room :You
wyd         
Katsu: studying
oh ok, ill come by when ur done :You
(read)

You flip your phone over and put your head back down. You stare up at the ceiling and your cramps die down again. Your eyes drift over to the pair of runners on your floor. 'I should go for a run, or train. Maybe that will take my mind off the pain.' You lay in bed and contemplate your thoughts. You dont want to get up, but you know you still need to get some training in today. Fuck it. You change into some comfortable workout clothes, tame your hair and head outside.

After your run you decide to take a nice hot shower. The water feels amazing as it hits your skin and rolls down your body. You almost moan from the relaxing feeling the heat gives. You turn off the water and step out to dry off. You get back to your room and pop another pain killer and put on a pair of shorts and a loose crewneck.

coming :You
Katsu: k

You knock on his door and open it to reveal him still studying. You tilt your head and smile as you lay down on his bed and wrap your arms around your waist. Katsuki continues to work and you admire him. His once unruley puff of hair is now styled in an undercut, with the top remaining as spikey as ever. He is wearing an loose fitting tshirt, but you can still see his back muscles flex as he moves around in his seat.