What happens when you Sext

The wait is over. I love you guys so much. Enjoy..

(Y/n) POV

As soon as i had read the text I changed into some cute underwear and a matching bra. I opened the window like Katsuki asked, and laid in bed waiting for him to come in.

A few minutes passed when I heard a small explosion and I knew Baku was here. I stood up and walked over to where he stood in my room and was immediately met with his lips crashing against my own.

Eager to get to the main event he started trailing kisses down my jaw and neck. His hands snaked around my waist and his hands found the clasp of my bra.

"Inpatient are we,.." I giggled. All I got in response was a low growl. Damn I could listen to that sound all day.

His hands continued to roam my body as my bra fell from me exposing my bare chest. Which he immediately took into his mouth. Jeez, this was hot only adding to the pleasure that was slowly building inside me.

Small moans left my lips encouraging him to keep going with this, but instead of teasing he started walking me backwards till my knees hit the edge of the bed. During which his crotch brushed against my leg letting me feel just how hard I had made him. I could feel my face flush pink.

He chuckled at my getting flustered and took the opportunity to lay me on the bed and get on top of me.

"B-bak-ku" I breathed out shakily. He resumed his kissing and began his decent down my stomach and towards my panties.

"My my," He hummed, "ur already so wet. You really want my cock don't you? A dirty little slut for my cock?"

He kissed my inner thighs teasing the surrounding areas careful not to touch me. Then in one swift movement my underwear were discarded and flung to some unknown corner of the room. Having no clue what to do with them, my hands gripped the sheets.

I could feel him smiling against my skin as he had me writhing and moaning under his touch.

"Y-you cunt s-t Oh! S-stop teasing me.." He growled again and I felt him insert one finger into my folds. As it started moving I found myself becoming increasingly louder. He added another finger and by then my climax was close.

"Ka-ah-stu..i-i don't know h-howww...I'm close.." instantly I felt him pull out and as my mouth formed an 'o' from the denial of pleasure, I felt his fingers enter my mouth. I sucked them clean and as he captured my lips once again I shared my taste with him.

"I'm not gonna go easy on you Babe." I felt his tip at my entrance. "I will pound the fuck out of you. I will ruin your tight little pussy till you're screaming my name." And all at once he filled me up. A loud moan escaped my mouth

Sticking to his word he set a ruthless pace. The sound of skin slapping on skin filled the room combined with moans and whimpers. I could feel his cock twitch deep within me indicating that he was close. My own climax nearing, the pressure was too much.

He kissed my lips again this time full of lust and passion. He swiped his tongue across my bottom lip demanding entrance which I allowed. Anything to get me closer to an orgasm. With a few more thrusts a wave of pleasure courses through my body. I feel my eyes roll to the back of my head. Pumping in and out of me faster now I knew it was only long before-..

"Shit babe." Katsuki pulls out and shoots his hot semen all over my stomach. "Fuuck.."

He got up and went to the bathroom and came out with a warm washcloth to clean me up. When I was done he had gotten dressed and was sitting by the window.

"Text me when you get home." I said he nodded and kissed me one later time and with a goodbye went out the window.

I sighed and got back in bed and just before I fell asleep I heard my phone buzz. I looked over and opened the text.

Explosion boi 💕 : "had fun. Can't wait till next time. 😉😋. Goodnight Baby. 😘😍"

Baby grl 😜: "Goodnight Katsu. I love you😙💕"

------------------------------
Merry xmas everyone. I hoped you liked it.

Thank you to all of you. Your encouragement really helps. ❤