Married Life pt 2

Sorry this took so long. I've been going through a rough time. Things are crazy. Thanks for being patient.

-------------------------------------

Time skip from last pt.

(Y/N) POV

Snuggled up next to the love of your life Katsuki in bed was perfect. Until you woke up at 3 freaking am for no apparent reason.

'I love when i just randomly get up and cant fall back asleep.' You mumble to yourself.

You turn over onto your other side facing the wall your stomach flips and you feel your dinner rising in your throat. You decide to get up and go get a glass of water. Wrapping a spare blanket around yourself, you head to the kitchen.

'BLECHHH' you double over next to the counter and throw up. Katsu must have heard you get up because he is soon by your side with a hand on your back.

"What the hell happened?" He takes the blanket from around you and puts it on a nearby chair.

"I don't know. I wasn't feeling too good so i got up for a drink." he looks at u quizzically then shrugs it off. The color drains your face and you double over once more.

Bakugo is nurturing towards you. Which to most would seem very unlike him. But ever since you two got together he has been softer towards you.

He can sense something is off, and so can you. After emptying the contents of your stomach again you look at him.

"Katsuki... I-I th-think I'm pregnant." He deadpans at your words as the realization of your words sink in. Flashes of different emotions cross his face but too fast for you to catch them. Bakugo takes a step back in amazement. The corners of his mouth threatening to curve into a smile.

"Katsu are you OK?" Meeting your gaze he smiles at you and wraps his arms around you. "I'm going to be a dad." You hear him whisper astonished.

The next few months were hard adjusting to the growing child inside of you. You had to take time off work, and supporting your family laid on the shoulders of your husband. He would have to work late or leave early. But on those days he got off reasonably were spent with you in his arms, as he cared for you and your unborn child.

You could see his softer side was becoming more frequent to appear. And his normal hard-ass regime was saved for work and out of the house.

Now almost nine months later you sit with him deciding on a name. You've put it off for so long because you didn't know the gender if your child. You wanted it to be a surprise. So far you have narrowed it down to 3 names. For a girl it would be Asaki or Erushī. And for a boy you've decided on Kai.

Happy with the decisions Katsuki takes you in his arms and rests your head on his chest. You turn in the TV and flip through the channels till you find your favorite show. Just as you get comfortable you have to go to the bathroom. Leaving the warm embrace of your lover you drag yourself to the bathroom.

Katsuki sits on the couch anxious for your return. You've been in there for a while. He hopes everything is OK. Just then you come out looking a little flustered, and it hits him. Your water broke. But it's 3 weeks early??

"Ka-aaaghhh-" a contraction cuts you off. "Hospital NOW!" surprised by your shout he grabs his keys and grabs you a jacket.

The drive is long and painful. Contractions getting longer and stronger. By the time you get to the hospital you feel like your insides are going to explode.

(Time skip)

As you lay in the hospital bed with your brand new baby in your arms and your husband by your side you smile and close your eyes. This. This right here is the best feeling ever.

______________

A/N:

Thnx for reading