Soft Spot Pt. 1 (TW)

This was requested by raccooncutie123 almost 2 years ago. I am so sorry for how late this is, but im really glad with how this turned out and that I got to write this. It will be about a neko!reader who thinks the worst of Katsuki, but eventually sees his soft side when alone together. Ive had an idea for this story for a while and an OC, but i wil still make it an x reader. And im srry but there will be mentions of past sexual assult, PTSD, and other sensitive topics. Please only read if you are comfortable.

Before we begin,  here is some background info:

You are part wolf, and were abandoned as an infant. Your adoptive mother took you in after finding you, and raised you the best she could. You were homeschooled for most of your childhood and going to UA was the first real in school experience you have ever had. Your neko "quirk" is due to lycanthrope. One of your birth parents was a warewolf as their quirk. With your quirk, you have more sensitive senses, and are able to see better than most when its dark, hear better, and have a refined sense of smell. All the qualities a normal wolf would have. The other part of your quirk is somewhat like mind control and telepathy combined, from your other parent. You have the ability to invade other peoples thoughts, and alter their mental processes. You can alter what someone can or cant see, allowing yourself to become somewhat "invisible" to them. When activating this quirk, your eyes will change to an amber color, and change all your other senses to more primal. This being said, your adoptive mother, tried keeping you away from others, as she knew how dangerous you could be. Therefore, you arent allowed to use the second part of your quirk.

This is going to be set after the League of Villains attack and moving into the dorms.

No ones pov
*RINGGGGG*

The first bell of school rang. You go to your seat and wave over to Deku and Ochaku, two of the new friends you have made this last few months. Switching from home school to public school wasnt as bad as you had thought it was going to be. For the most part everyone was nice to you, and really adored your (color) ears and tail. But again, FOR THE MOST PART. There are still the few people who think you are weird, or dont seem to like you.

One of those people is Bakugo Katsuki. Your dont quite know why he is so hostile towards you, but for some reason you two just cant seem to get along.

You are pulled out of your thoughts as Aisawa asks you to answer a question he had asked the class.

"I-Im sorry, I dont quite know" you respond trying to play it off. He sighs and calls on someone else.

(Time Skip to the end of the day)

You return to your dorm and flop onto your bed tired from your day at school, when your phone lights up. Its just another facebook notification. After the attack, your phone has been blowing up. The timing couldnt have been worse. Your mother had recently passed due to cancer, and the added stress of the attack was really messing with your mental health. Everyone who knew her (which werent many people) were saying their condolences, and paying respects. It was hard losing the only family you had.

*knock knock* "Hey (Y/N) you in there? Can we come in?"  You hear Deku and Urarakas voices outside the door

"Yeah Im here." they open the door and spread their books open on your bed so you can study together.

"Is something wrong (Y/N)?" deku asks.

"Uh, im just overwhelmed i think. The whole attack kinda shook me up. But im fine." you respond.

Uraraka tilts her head and starts petting your tail for comfort. "You can tell us if something is bothering you. We are here for you (Y/N). Thats what friends are for!"