Phera-Moans

No Ones POV

"We shouldn't be here Bakugo." you snap.

"I didn't ask you to come dumbass." The blonde brushes off your comment as you enter the abandoned building. You roll your eyes and rub your temples. Why the hell did you go after him? You knew there would be no changing his mind, or stopping him. The two of you suffled through the hallway.

"Where the fuck are they?" Katsuki banged his fist in the wall.

"Shut up." you hissed. A door slamed in the distance, maybe on the floor above, and a shiver ran down your spine. They're here. An evil smile is plastered on Bakugo's face. You can practically feel the bloodlust oozing off of him.

"Don't you fucking dare!" You grab his hands as he raised them, ready to blast, and scolded him in a hushed tone. "Look, the pros are on their way here, WE shouldnt be here. Our asses are dead!" You hold the blonde by his collar and pull him to you. "If anyone finds us, we'll get expelled, or die."

Footsteps echo down the hall fromthe stairwell, and you start to panic. Fuck. You quickly scan the hall and see an open door. You drag Bakugo into the small room and shut the door. The footsteps grow louder.

"Like I said, no one is here." An unfamilliar voice sounds from the other side of the door.

"Well just to be sure." A second voice hisses. Twice.

"Fine."

The two people seem to retreat down the hall and go back to the stairs. You let out a breath you didnt know you were holding and relax slightly.

"You fucking idiot, I could have handled those two!" Bakugo's hand holds you be the throat and pins you to the door. You shove him off you.

"I don't care Bakugo. I'm not taking any chances here, we need to leave." You look at him dead in the eyes and he holds your stare almost in a challenging manner. Bakugo takes a step closer to you, your bodies just inches away. You study his face. He isn't angry, no it's something else. Whatever it is though, it lights a spark inside you. You bite the inside if your lip and look down towards his chest, averting your eyes. Want and desire suddenly course through you.

Katsuki places a hand on the door behind you, and places his hand under your chin, tilting it up to him. You let out a shakey breath and you feel your womanhood pulse. What the fuck has gotten into you. This shouldn't turn you on. Just a minute ago there were two villains, a few feet away.

You place your hands on Bakugo's chest as he closes the distance between the two of you. His lips are on yours in an instant. The kiss ia a hungry frenzy. A lust driven battle for dominance. Nothing romantic about it. Your lips move against his, and tounges collide exploring eachothers mouths. The hand on your chin moves to the back of your head and tangles into your hair, pulling you closer. You let mewl into the kiss and roll your hips against the man in front of you. He growls and puts a hand on your waist to still your movenents.

Katsuki pulls his lips from yours and leans over to your ear, "You're gonna have to be real fucking quiet." His tounge grazes the shell of your ear and his breath is hot on your skin. Bakugo attacks your neck leaving hickies and bite marks littering your plush skin. He bites down on a spot that pulls a moan from yout throat, and he chuckles in victory. His hands travel down your torso, and under your blouse to fondle your breasts. A surge of pleasure rushes down to your core and you grind your hips against his bulge once more.

"Please Baku~" you whimper, "touch me."

He plants a final kiss on your collar before trailing his hands down to your thighs. Your pussy clenches and goosebumps rise on your skin from his touch. You are sure your underwear are soaked through, but you shamelessly moan and grind against Bakugo's hand as he touches your clothed folds.