The letter

Bakugou POV

(Y/n) was not in bed this morning when I woke up.. and she wasn't in class today. Some people said that she was sick. But she wasn't in her dorm either. She left. FUCK why did I have to mess this up. The one good thing that happens and I can't even keep her. The only thing I found when I returned to my dorm was a note...

Katsuki,

I'm sorry, but this is the way it has to be.

Do you actually love me...or just what come with me..

How do I know that you care??

Do you know how many times I've cried because of you? Do you know how depressed I get because of you?? Do you have any idea of the affect you have on me?? Are you aware that every time you don't text back, it hurts.. every time you answer vaguely, I feel unimportant.. every time I ask you how you are or how your day was, and u never ask me, that I feel like an after thought?? Do you have any clue how bad you make me feel??

It feels like you don't care, like you only want this relationship because it benefits you. It's like your only here for a good fuck and when you get bored you'll leave. It feels like as soon as I stop trying to keep this relationship alive you won't care.

I love you and it feels like you don't love me..

You know why I send you pictures of myself?? It's because that is practically the only time you make me feel special and good about myself. That is the only time it seems like you care.

If you ask even once how I am you will find that I'm not happy, or that I think I'm special, or important, if you cared enough to learn anything about me, you would see that I'm shattered. Broken. Hurt. And that I need someone to help me. But everyone that has tried just makes it worse.

I can't keep holding something together if it is fighting against me. It will only break me more. Till it becomes too much.

I care about you. I care and it hurts. I love you. I love you and it hurts. So if all you're here for is what comes with me, and not Me.. then I'm sorry. But I can't keep doing this anymore. I want us to work but if you're not going to help make it work..then we're done. I can't be the only one keeping us together. I don't do one sided relationships. I'm sorry.. Good bye Katsuki.

Love, (Y/N)

As I finished the letter a single tear had managed to slide down my cheek. The best thing ever had ended. I had Fucked it up. She is gone. Forever. I did love her. I do love her. But she never knew. And never will. Because I messed up.

--------------------------------
OK so I hope you enjoyed that I am working on the second part to Sexts. Just be patient and bare with me for a bit.